Crushes on celebrities

The Man

gwen_stefani_narrowweb__300x432,0.jpg

Gwen Stefani, topped off with a dollop of whipped cream. What more could a man want?

The Man

Indy_Chic said:
Shia Labeouf: This guy stole my heart when I saw "Transformers". *sigh* In some ways, his acting reminds me of Harrison Ford. I just love him!!!

shia_labeouf_0703.jpg

]/QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to be Steven Spielberg, by any chance?

Eric Solo

I like Natalie Portman. The photo of her on the cover of the latest ELLE magazine just reminded me of that. :eek:
Gwen Stefani has the most beautiful legs ever. She was on Letterman once and Letterman was almost literally drooling.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I prefer it being a single thread, actually. It takes away from the squeamishness I usually have about the drooling threads, and makes it a lot less segregated.

Celebrity crushes? I don't know, I need to have a level of verbal attraction to someone in addition to the physical. So...Diane Keaton and Katherine Hepburn tend to come to mind. Madeline Kahn, definitely, which I didn't really realize until I saw her Muppet Show appearance. Perhaps Bernadette Peters circa <I>The Jerk</I>. I see so few movies period that I'm weighted backwards, although I am on the Scarlett Johansson bandwagon, and Rachel McAdams resembles an ex of mine, so she gets a vote too.

|ZiR|

adventure_al said:
if you like shia, is it just me who sees a slight resemblence between these two?

I don't know who that is, but I like him.

Adamwankenob said:
Natalie Portman

Portman's one of those actress who goes from cute to hideously ugly, back to cute, and all in the space of like 3 frames. It's weird! Seriously, she was such a troll for most of Ep.III. It's strange to me that someones attractiveness can vary so much from a mere turn of the head.

Now two gals who haven't been featured yet.

Patricia Arquette
patricia-arquette-picture-2.jpg

Naomi Watts
252618_Naomi_Watts_Posters.jpg

And to address an odd question no one's touched on...

jonesissparrow said:
Okay here's a new topic:
If you had a car wash and you had your pick of any celebrity both real or fictious who would you pick? I tell you mine after all you have a say.

I've been thinking about it, and so far I've only been able to decide that I WOULDN'T want Paris Hilton. She'd spend all her time eating Burger King and looking sexy. :|

Inbanana

jonesissparrow said:
Okay here's a new topic:
If you had a car wash and you had your pick of any celebrity both real or fictious who would you pick? I tell you mine after all you have a say.
I don't know if I'd consider a G4 host a celebrity... but Olivia Munn maybe?
tn_OliviaMunn.jpg

thumb_oliviamunn_001.jpg

...though, that metal bikini might scratch the paint.

fixer79

When I was a kid I had this enprmous crush on Meredith Salenger, who played the title role in Disney's The Journey of Natty Gann.

This was her then:

155665_1_f.jpg

And this is her now:

salenger_meredith3

:)

torao

Moderator Emeritus
|ZiR| said:
Patricia Arquette
patricia-arquette-picture-2.jpg
TheMan said:

Whooaa. Some actual breasts.

Uh...ok let's see. I got a crush on Paul Thomas Anderson when I watched the video diaries on the Magnolia DVD.
Just recently, during the There Will Be Blood promotion I kinda "fell in love" with Daniel Day Lewis. I had never seen him in an interview or something like that before. I had never realized he was such a beautiful man (voice and all-he goes to such extremes in his roles in terms of disguise that it's hard to know what -for example- it really sounds like when he talks).

And then there's Harrison Ford. Still have a crush on him.

Last edited:

jonesissparrow

Deckard said:
Nice. (y)

NotoriousBettiePage-2497_jp.jpg

:eek: :eek: *Face Melts* :eek: :eek:
[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/deckard86/toht-1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Ok now I am going to do a remake of this scenario:
[IMG]http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/wong/rogerrabbit2.jpg
pogospecial7.gif

[
pogospecial6.gif

05-america-ferrera-ugly-betty-400a021307.jpg
[/IMG]
FACE MELT TIME!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
toht-1.jpg

toht-1.jpg

toht-1.jpg

toht-1.jpg

I invite these ladies to a carwash any time! Chuck Jones who did Miss Mam'selle Hepzibah did a great job usually who doesn't do alot of sexy cartoon females (y) Rest in peace Chuck Jones. Also June Foray as Miss Hezibah was so brilliant interesting enough I got a autograph and she is very nice and sweet lady.
mulandvdlaunch5.jpg

Ironic the guy who did Pogo comic strips reportedly said he hated Chuck's design of the skunk. No offense Walter Kelly but screw you (n) Chuck made that skunk read hot!!:eek:

Also adventure al that video was weird and quirky and gritty that's all I have to say!

Kingsley

TheMan said:
What about Spanish actress Natalia Verbeke? She's edible...
nuevanataliaverbeke12.jpg
Hey Man, she isn't a spanish actress... she's from Argentina!

Can I add another argentinian actress?...
Marcela Kloosterboer

MK_gente05.jpg