Pictures!

The Man

Dr. Indy Jones said:
So funny -

scan0025ly9.jpg

Looks like a sun-burnt Elvis.

Agent Z

Man, that Harrison M&M is creepier than the snakes surrounding it.

I hope they stick with the regular M&Ms for the tv spots and such.

Dr Jones

How come Mac is shouting 'Jonseyy!" when it looks like Indy is just a few feet in front on him in that pic?

Is he shouting to him over the noise, possibly to indicate his 'friends' the Russians are coming to try again so it's time for JONSEYYYYYY to kick some ass?!

:confused:

Dr Jones said:
How come Mac is shouting 'Jonseyy!" when it looks like Indy is just a few feet in front on him in that pic?

Is he shouting to him over the noise, possibly to indicate his 'friends' the Russians are coming to try again so it's time for JONSEYYYYYY to kick some ass?!

:confused:

Jonesy...... here kitty kitty. Meow.

Michael24

That Indy M&M ad is great. I think it's been in the last 2-3 TV Guides and another magazine I've picked up. I'm going to save them, maybe get one framed. :)

Dr Jones said:

I'd been wondering the same thing! Haha!! I'm really looking forward to seeing the journey that Mac's character takes. From what we've seen they start as friends, then he turns on Indy at Hanger 51, then is along for the ride again in the jungles. Perhaps it's been explained in the cards and such, but I've been avoiding those.

|ZiR|

Agent Spalko said:
Jonesy...... here kitty kitty. Meow.

I've been waiting for someone to make that joke. (y)

Michale24 said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing the journey that Mac's character takes. From what we've seen they start as friends, then he turns on Indy at Hanger 51, then is along for the ride again in the jungles. Perhaps it's been explained in the cards and such, but I've been avoiding those.

Me too. I didn't like Mac at first, but after what I've read from the cards I think his character is going to have more depth than I initially assumed.