"What if they say this...?" Possible dialogue lines from Indy IV... (add yours here!)

isaac_z

indy: Damnit, Marion I said no children! That's one son! Can't you count?

Marion: Compensation for a younger demographic.

Bjorn Heimdall

Indy (With Mutt in his office at school): And that's why shouldn't be swinging that switchblade in class. No matter how hip it looks.

Mutt: Alright, professor.

Indy passes the knife to Mutt who starts playing with it.

Mutt: So you think it looks hip, huh?

Indy: Put that thing down.

Mutt: Or what?

Indy: Or I put you down.

Mutt: Wow, easy now. I've heard you've been through stuff but I don't think you could take me. Being a pensioner and all.

Indy: Well have you ever held up the Ark of the Covenant with a bazooka?

Mutt: No...

Indy: Then shut up.

Mutt: Yeah but that must have been like 50 years ago. And I bet you felt really powerful, threatening a box like that.

Indy: Tell you what. Give me a ride home and I'll take you with me on my safari later. I'll show you how to hunt south American Jaguarswith a bazooka. If you like, you can have a go at one with your switchblade.

Mutt: Ok that's hip. But how about your class?

Indy: I'm used to sneaking out on my students.

Mutt: ok but we have to bring mom along.

Indy: Sure, why not. What's her name?

CamptownHats

The_Raiders said:
Hahaha, that's reall good, No Ticket, I thought of something else, not as good but I thought i'd share it.

Indy "I would have been a great father, Would I have told him to go to bed, brush his teeth do his homework? No, i would respect his privacy, and teach him self reliance."

Marion ":rolleyes: "

Indy "I woulda done better then my father..."

I like the echo of the Henry Sr. line. If he delivered it in his own way, it could be a great subtle in joke.

CTH

The_Raiders

CamptownHats said:
I like the echo of the Henry Sr. line. If he delivered it in his own way, it could be a great subtle in joke.

CTH

Haha, thanks, it would be pretty funny, but I dout they'd do it ;)

Indy and Marion catching up on old times.

Indy "Marion, I'm so glad to see you again."

Marion "Thanks Indy. Same here, I havn't seen any men since we've been apart. Oh, this is my son, Mutt Williams"

Last edited:

indyflys_solo

No Ticket said:
Indy: Marion Ravenwood... I always knew someda-

Marion: Save it.

Indy: You've got a lot of nerve showing up on my doorstep. After what you did to me.

Marion: What I did to YOU!? What about what you did to ME!?

Indy: (smart alecky) We've been over that. That's ancient history Marion.

Marion: Isn't that your speciality?

Indy: I'd say it's more yours isn't it? Who's the one who left who here... I was in love with you Marion!! I haven't heard a word from you in years.

Mutt: Excuse me, but umm...

Indy and Marion: (together) Stay out of this.

Indy: Look. I've had about enough of this. You're too much to deal with, you're a headache. You're a pain in the-

Marion: (yelling) Ass!!!

Indy: (cocky and smart alecky with attitude and Ford finger) You took the words right out of my mouth.

Mutt: Hey uhm, guys, I don't mean to interrupt your little temper tantrum but are you gonna help us or not?

Indy: WHY would I help you? You're just some punk in a leather jacket and a bike. You've got yourself into trouble you can get yourself out.

Marion: (turns around and shouts quickly) He's your son.

Indy: :eek:

Marion: (sweeter tone) Indiana. (walks up to him all sexy like yeahhh - and grabs his jacket) ... he's... your son.

Mutt: Wait, what did you just say?

Indy: But... wha--.... HOW?

Marion: I think you know how it works. And if you mean when, do the math.

Indy: Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?

Marion: Because I didn't think you'd be a good father!

Indy: I would've been a GREAT FATHER!

Marion: HEH! Likely Story!

Mutt: Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!

That's fantasmic.
:D

The_Raiders

Indy and looking for a transport to where ever the skull is. Then he comes across Mutt.

Mutt "Marion here tells me your looking for a transport to (where the skull is)"

Indy "Indeed, if it's a fast vehicle"

Mutt "Fast vehicle? you've never heard of the Mutt mobile?"

Indy "No should I have?"

Mutt "It's the motorcycle that out ran heavy Russian equipment, not just jeeps, I'm talking jungle cutters, etc, what's the cargo"

Indy "Me, the woman (Marion) and no questions asked!"

Mutt "Ha ha, what is it some kind of local trouble?"

Indy "Lets just say we'd like to avoid any russian entanglements."

Mutt "Well, that's the real trick isn't it? And it'll cost you something extra."

Well I'm sure you guys know where this conversation is going :p

Indy is holding onto Mutt's arm. Mutt is hanging above a deep drop to certain death, trying to reach a tube of Bryllcream. HIs fingers grasping toward the tube.

INDY: Hang on, sonny, I can't hold you!
MUTT: I can get it! I can almost reach it, dad!
INDY: Mutt...Mutt...Let it go...

Mutt heeds his father's advice and - with a tear in his eyes- gives up on the Bryllcream forever.

loganbush

Indy is holding onto Mutt's arm. Mutt is hanging above a deep drop to certain death, trying to reach a tube of Bryllcream. HIs fingers grasping toward the tube.

Mutt heeds his father's advice and - with a tear in his eyes- gives up on the Bryllcream forever.

hahaha! That would be cool to have a scene like that. That scene from LC is one of my favorite film moments.

isaac_z

[in spalko's tent in the jungle. marion sitting in a chair. spalko enters]

SPALKO: we have ways of making you talk... [takes jacket off of coat-hanger, straightens it out, turning it into a pair of nunchucks]

Rayder

Mutt is checking out some ancient corpses on a temple wall with Indy not far behind, Mutt spots something familar

Mutt:Wow Grandpa (abner), you blend in well.

Indy: Yeah... a little too well

Indy_Chic

herr gruber said:

Hahaha! That would be funny to see! :D

Shortie

Indiana Jones & The Fanboys of Doom.

"I think there should be a son"
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"Dude shut up!"
"Hey, look! *8 million Sallahs walk in*"
" I told you no Sallahs! This is... *Starts counting*(10 hours later...)8 million Sallahs!"
"Where's the actual chracters?"
"STFU n00b"
"...*Confused* How am I a noob?" *Gets shot*

SterankoII

I know some fans don't like the idea of reusing some dialogue from Raiders but what if it was this dialogue but reversed for KOTCS?

INDY:"I was trying to escape!"

MARION:"How hard were you trying?"

xVendetta17x

SterankoII said:
I know some fans don't like the idea of reusing some dialogue from Raiders but what if it was this dialogue but reversed for KOTCS?

Psht it's not like they aren't already doing it

indyflys_solo

SterankoII said:

THAT would make me laugh. A lot. :D

eroc

"My son?"

"Well, if you want me to pay 20 years of back child support, you can forget it."

"I'll have a 5 day head start on you, I'll blend in, You'll never see me again."