Indy 4 Costume Predicament...

indyflys_solo

My sister is coming with me to the midnight showing May 21, and she wants a costume. I'm dressing as Marion Ravenwood in her bartending clothes, but my sister is at a loss of who to be. Any suggestions, please?
She doesn't mind dressing as a guy for this, either: she said anybody from Toht to Elsa to Indy would be fine. Thanks!;)

|ZiR|

DocWhiskey said:
Short Round!

Seconding this. His costume seems like it'd be fairly easy/cheap to reproduce too.

And Indy's not a bad suggestion either. (Fedora's can be kind of expensive though.) You'd make a cool pair.

I don't know! There are so many options. Probably wouldn't advise Willie or Elsa unless she has lighter hair, or you can throw together a totally awesome costume for it; anything that makes it obvious who she's supposed to be.

edit: Henry Jones Sr. would be neat, and I bet you could find most of it at a thrift store. The only item I forsee being overly difficult could be the hat.

indyflys_solo

Thanks, guys! We've already got the hat issue taken care of as far as Indy goes... my sister's not much of a Marion girl; she's got light-ish brown hair but if she's going to be a girl it would be Elsa because she hates Willie. Just was wondering if anyone had a good, funny character idea whose costume wouldn't be too hard to reproduce... random characters or extras are good too!
Thanks again ;)

indyflys_solo

Sorry 'bout that, Relichunter :(
My sister is between Toht and Belloq. I offered to draw the medallion on her hand, but I think she's gonna go with Belloq so she can wear a pith helmet. BTW... yay for Ilsa and Casablanca! :D