In what ways are you a fan?

What kind of fan are you?

• Casual fan, I watch the movies every now and then and grabs items if I happen to see them

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Devoted fan, I watch the movies more then most other movies and keep a close eye out for items.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Die hard anything Indy fan, have all the lines memorized and always trying to get Indy items

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters

indyclone25

i consider my self a "die hard " fan ---- i've bben a fan of indy even when indy went away in the nineties --- i used to work for suncaost movies ( where they selled vhs and laser disc movies ) they were in most malls. i was the store manager and on saturdays i would play all three movies during the day during the rest the week i would play other movies but on saturdays it was indiana jones day --- i collected what ever i could find of indy and have most of my stuff still ----- and when last year came up with the filming i knew that there was going be goodies to find all around this year --- so yeah i'm a "die hard "fan

Raiders of Clay

I am a die hard Indy fan. You can toss me any line from the movies and I will tell you the movie and scene and also who says what next. I never leave my house without my fedora and ,lastly, I am going to be an archaeologist because of the Indy inspiration of discovery. So to put it in short,
:whip: HUGE INDY FAN!!!!!

indyflys_solo

I would consider myself a diehard Indy fan, even though I don't have the money to buy all things Indy. :p
I do, however, own a well-loved fedora, can recite any line on demand, and am always looking for ways to make my wardrobe a little more like Marion's or Indy's. I am strongly considering archaeology for a career (being a history freak as well), although I know that it's not all fun and games and running from Nazis. Basically, Indiana Jones has given me hope and an outlet for my innate sense of adventure. And now, whenever I sneeze, I feel the strong urge to remark (in a highfalutin' Scottish lord's voice) "Look! Now I've gone and caught a sniffle!" ;)

Nurhachi1991

Raiders of Clay said:
I am a die hard Indy fan. You can toss me any line from the movies and I will tell you the movie and scene and also who says what next. I never leave my house without my fedora and ,lastly, I am going to be an archaeologist because of the Indy inspiration of discovery. So to put it in short,

Yeah that is my plan as well and if I'm lucky enough to achieve that goal I'm going to carry a bull whip on me at all times (y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Devoted out of the three. I'm not really all that die hard. I don't want everything that has Indy written all over it. I just grab the stuff I like, which is really just the books, cards, comics and dvd's. The rest has often come along by accident, like my LC soundtrack cassette (it was a gift from my favourite teacher who supported my filmmaking aspirations, mostly coz her brother himself was an indie filmmaker).

I just don't want to spend all my cash on stuff which is just going to collect dust. I mean, I do have a life to live outside of my fandom. I know every line in every film too, but I actually don't quote very much mostly coz I don't know anyone who actually has seen all the films and loves it (however I have converted a friend into liking Indy and gave her my VHS box set for her to watch).

PloKoon

according to ur ladder, I'm a casual fan('cept i watch the movies about once a week or so), but I see myself as die hard. Making a indy with no pay is perty die hard imo.

:whip:

swarbs

Raiders of Clay said:

yeah im an archaeology major as well