Indy Legos already out?

mfisher

thats odd..... wonder where he got ahold of that... and wonder whose head is gonna be on the block since it is out.. and on ebay !

ChromiumBlue37

Did you guys notice the boxed back picture on the auction? That's a first view for most of us.

I'll bet anything this was found in a big box store. Crazier things have happened. December and definitely after Christmas, we will see these sets everywhere!! :D

No Ticket

A jackass trying to make a buck off of something that's not available until AFTER Christmas by putting it up BEFORE it. Thinks he can get some crazy collector's to pay that kinda cash.

tnswman

JimmyPSHayes said:
Um, it's actually $50.

No, he was talking about the one that he offered with a buy it now. He actually tried to get $500 out of a LEGO set LOL!! Now if he had the new Hasbro figures, I KNOW he would have gotten $500 I have seen single Star Wars figures go for that much when they appeared this early.

JimmyPSHayes

tnswman said:
No, he was talking about the one that he offered with a buy it now. He actually tried to get $500 out of a LEGO set LOL!! Now if he had the new Hasbro figures, I KNOW he would have gotten $500 I have seen single Star Wars figures go for that much when they appeared this early.
Sorry about that, when I clicked the link the Buy It Now had all ready been disabled. And yes, if it was a figure, he would've gotten that easy.

fixer79

ChromiumBlue37 said:
One of the sellers has several of them in my home town - Aurora, Illinois!!
Hope this guy didn't "scalp" them all up! :mad:

Yep, that's always a problem when something highly anticipated gets released ...
Some people really have Ebay logos in their eyes ;)
That's why some on-line stores have their 'one per customer' policy... Something real stores don't have, of course...
Maybe they should...

Anyway...
Still no LEGO Indy sightings in Belgium... Somewhere else in Europe, anyone?

JimmyPSHayes

ChromiumBlue37 said:
One of the sellers has several of them in my home town - Aurora, Illinois!!
Hope this guy didn't "scalp" them all up! :mad:
Crap. I'm from Westmont, which is about 15 minutes away. When I saw that some of them were from Aurora, I went out looking yesterday and didn't find any. I'm looking some more today. If I find them, I can PM you if you want.

tnswman

JimmyPSHayes said:
Crap. I'm from Westmont, which is about 15 minutes away. When I saw that some of them were from Aurora, I went out looking yesterday and didn't find any. I'm looking some more today. If I find them, I can PM you if you want.

I guarantee you that this seller ( her name is Rebecca ) bought them all up.. .I inquired as to how she had so many and she got really defensive with me even thought I had just handed her $45.00 for one LOL!

Vlad Dracula

tnswman said:
I guarantee you that this seller ( her name is Rebecca ) bought them all up.. .I inquired as to how she had so many and she got really defensive with me even thought I had just handed her $45.00 for one LOL!

My guess is she bought all the Motorcycle Chase sets her Walmart or Target had. Try and be paitent guys. It's a $10 set and will be all over the place shortly.

ChromiumBlue37

JimmyPSHayes said:

Thank you so much! You are a true Gent! I will do the same for you.

After looking today, I came up empty handed. That's all right. A little patience and with just ten dollars, we will finally have our little Lego Indy's!! :whip: