Dr. Pepper promotion

metalinvader

Nice! I wish I could get a bigger image of the bottle.It looks like KOTCS Indy! I wonder what the 'real Indy adventure' is.

Dr. Indy Jones

That is so AWESOME!!! I would love to have that kit. Maybe we might get those ads like the ones they did for Pepsi (the one that plays right before LC vhs tape) :gun:

Katarn07

Dr. Indy Jones said:
(the one that plays right before LC vhs tape) :gun:

"While your up, could you get me a soft drink?" --- I say that all the time!!! That promo and the one that preceded Batman '89 are forever engraved in my mind from watching those movies so many times as a kid.

That thing looks pretty sweet. Does anyone have the LC Pepsi kit thingamabob they released? It's a tan bag full of some stuff all marked Indiana Jones. I don't know remember what's inside, but the bag alone was worth the $25 I spent on the thing.

No Ticket

That's pretty cool! Although the image is too small, I can't tell if it's KOTCS Indy or not, I hope so! The "real-life indy adventure" is probably a trip to south america or something like that... or a trip to Australia... I dunno, I just really want to go there. lol.

metalinvader

Violet Indy said:
More likely a trip to Peru considering the movie's location.:p Maybe even Egypt.

Peru would be cool,But Egypt would be amazing.Egypt has alot of history with Indy be it Raiders,Young Indy,Novels,Games,Etc..

triklops

Dr.Pepper picture in Big..

label_drpepper.JPG

Now THAT'S Indy !!!!!!