Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

|ZiR|

Jones JR said:
It´s 2008 and I´ve not seen the game in the stores, is it late?

It hasn't been released yet. Production was pushed back because of the new Star Wars game.

The Tingler

Considering it was supposed to come out in 2007, yes it's very late! There is hope for an end-of-year release, but the wise money's on 2009.

mr.wolf

i think they are not only dealing with the Unleashed game but also with deciding what artifact to go after and doing research stuff.

Irfaan

peterlally said:
Cynical as I am.... Pah! Why is an Indy game never on time?

Because "they are making this up as they go" LOL

Yes, i know that joke is as bad as Sallah's Dates LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

This is too funny!!!!!!!!

The Tingler

They could be doing anything to be honest, but I bet they've got their story set and are just working on the game itself now.

And I'm taking bets for the Spear of Destiny as the MacGuffin!

Nurhachi1991

|ZiR| said:
It hasn't been released yet. Production was pushed back because of the new Star Wars game.

and this is why i hate star wars.............. because the last thing the world needs is another ****** star wars game i can count on 2 hands how many indy games there were

Lao_Che

The Ultimate Guide says the game's about
Jones' search is "for his former college professor, Charles Kingston".

Nurhachi1991 said:
and this is why i hate star wars.............. because the last thing the world needs is another ****** star wars game i can count on 2 hands how many indy games there were

You have 19 fingers? :p

Nurhachi1991

Lao_Che said:
The Ultimate Guide says the game's about
Jones' search is "for his former college professor, Charles Kingston".

You have 19 fingers? :p

ok both hands and most of my toes :rolleyes: lol

and uncharted was lame people only got it because it reminded them of Indy thats why i got it

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so certain of the title I've had to restrain myself from renaming this thread.

The cool thing is, it's still the Raven's (and Lucasfilm's) little secret. :)

DocWhiskey

I still think this game's in production as it's noted in the ultimate guide with new information (story wise). I just think Lucasarts is holding it off for a little while.

Lord_glavin

man, I just hope my 360 doesn't die before this comes out as chance of PC release is : nill

disapointed with that, silly force unleashed

The Tingler

Moedred said:
I'm so certain of the title I've had to restrain myself from renaming this thread.

The cool thing is, it's still the Raven's (and Lucasfilm's) little secret. :)

Hmm. It's possible, and that idea doesn't necessarily mean the Staff of Aaron/Moses.

The Tingler

Having a think about it, I'm certain that you're right. They would have to "big-up" the power of the Staff of Moses/Aaron a little, as having Indy and the Nazis chase after a 3000-year-old stick is slightly silly.

Still, I was certain enough to put it as news over at mixnmojo.com and indyjones.net!