Who should return? Anyone?

Lol. Its Indiana Jones, for chrissake - he's not real mate, he's some cartoon character from two or three decent enough films. Who cares about this stuff? Not worth getting your knickers in a twist over.

By the way, I dont own the dvd or blu-ray of Kingdong Of The Crystalenema - why would I? I saw it at the cinema, it's ****e and I aint throwing good money after bad.

It was on TV a few months back and I happened upon it by random while channel surfing. Had it on for a few minutes. Really awful, risible stuff.

FedoraHead said:
Who would you like to see return to the next movie? Kind of see what happened to the Willie?

OH, how I would LOVE to know what happened to "the Willie"!

The way they handle material now...

...I have to think about this one.

kate-capshaw-unforgettable-evening-benefiting-eifs-womens-cancer_3834376.jpg

Kai Hagen

If I could be the director, I'd have the next movie set in the 1970s due to Harrison Ford's age. Otherwise, we'd need very good digital editing. If we need a powerful antagonist faction like the other series do, then I'd have the movie take place in Vietnam. This is the 70s. I think Short Round has a higher chance of meeting Indy there (unless he fled to the U.S. with Willie before Mao took control of mainland China). Short Round would be in his 40s by then. Or go back to the biblical theme in Israel and Egypt a few months before the Yom Kippur War. Have Truc Diem

TrucDiem_zps3f232ee2.jpg

or Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui

Emmanuelle_zpscccfc7e5.jpg

act as his female sidekick.

(I heard that Emmanuelle's parents are Moroccan Sepharic Jewish so I guess she'd be a politically / religiously neutral choice).

Kai Hagen

Or we could have both actresses appear. We could have Vietnam and then the Middle East in the movie. Indy flies around a lot in the series.

Randy_Flagg

Kai Hagen said:
If I could be the director, I'd have the next movie set in the 1970s due to Harrison Ford's age. Otherwise, we'd need very good digital editing. If we need a powerful antagonist faction like the other series do, then I'd have the movie take place in Vietnam. This is the 70s. I think Short Round has a higher chance of meeting Indy there (unless he fled to the U.S. with Willie before Mao took control of mainland China). Short Round would be in his 40s by then. Or go back to the biblical theme in Israel and Egypt a few months before the Yom Kippur War. Have Truc Diem

TrucDiem_zps3f232ee2.jpg

or Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui

Emmanuelle_zpscccfc7e5.jpg

act as his female sidekick.

(I heard that Emmanuelle's parents are Moroccan Sepharic Jewish so I guess she'd be a politically / religiously neutral choice).

Are you suggesting those two women as Indy's sidekicks, or as Shorty's sidekicks? They're just a tad bit young for Indy, I think. They could practically be his grand-daughters. Shorty could team up with them, and Indy could have a fling with Angela Lansbury.
4930584.jpg

Its 1965 and Short Round returns and confronts ageing Indiana Jones with allegations of abuse but in the argument that ensues Indy accidentally kills him and decides to stash the body in the Ark which he then tries to return to its original burial place blaming the Ark on global warming as his cover story and everyone believes him except his son Shia who has trained as a lawyer since giving up his rebel ways so Shia is forced to track the dirty guilty old man down in a reverse take on The Fugitive and there are comedy cgi animals who smoke dope and Marianne is dead because of a plastic surgery tragedy etc.

replican't said:
Its 1965 and Short Round returns and confronts ageing Indiana Jones with allegations of abuse but in the argument that ensues Indy accidentally kills him and decides to stash the body in the Ark which he then tries to return to its original burial place blaming the Ark on global warming as his cover story and everyone believes him except his son Shia who has trained as a lawyer since giving up his rebel ways so Shia is forced to track the dirty guilty old man down in a reverse take on The Fugitive and there are comedy cgi animals who smoke dope and Marianne is dead because of a plastic surgery tragedy etc.
Reads like a crappy Dylan lyric...then yoooooooo