New Acquisitions!!

Dr.Sartorius

metalinvader said:
You're kidding me....MUST HAVE!

What color is the shirt?!

Its black with a large print of the poster on the front. I think its an official Indy item, it has Indy and Lucasfilm tags. I don't know why its not available from the Star Wars store.

sarah navarro

Dr.Sartorius said:
Its black with a large print of the poster on the front. I think its an official Indy item, it has Indy and Lucasfilm tags. I don't know why its not available from the Star Wars store.
I hate Hot Topic but i guess i need to go there now...i did get my Star Wars shirt from there though:whip:

Maybe.Not Today

Dr.Sartorius said:

That sounds awesome. Is that shirt sized for men or women? if it's a mens shirt i'll be at hot topic first thing in the morning.

Guess this means Hot topic will be carrying Indy items! Cool!

Congrats on the find :hat:

Shortie

How are you guys getting Indy figures?
I got the DVD pack on Friday. I find it stupid IM figures (which look great) get released over a month before it's released while IJ doesn't. :mad:

xVendetta17x

I just picked up my Indy leather jacket
and I also picked up the new Empire Magazine with the Indy 4 silohouette poster that came with it

metalinvader

I got 13 packs of the new cards today.I didn't get any sketch cards but I did open a pack to find this staring up at me....

mrsdonovan.jpg

The Mrs.Donovan autograph card! Granted,It's no Ford but hey,I'm not complaining!!!!

*Sorry for the pic quality,My camera sucks*

mfisher

yup sarah.. thats the real deal... there are numerous authentic autograph cards thrown in random packs... check ebay right now and you will see a bunch of them surfacing... I even saw one of Trevor's sketch cards on there as well !

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
Woah! im going to Target to get some right now!See ya!:D

Sorry to tell ya Sarah but Target wont have the special Autograph and Sketch card inserts.Only comic and specialty stores will.Target,Walmart and the like will only have magnet cards for inserts..

Still,Don't let that stop you from getting some!:D

Last edited:

Arab Swordsman

metalinvader said:
Sorry to tell ya Sarah but Target wont have the special Autograph and Sketch card inserts.Only comic and specialty stores will.Target,Walmart and the like will only have magnet cards for inserts..

Still,Don't let that stop you from getting some!:D

Is there a price difference between the ones they are selling at Target and Wal Mart versus the ones at the comic shops with the autographs?

metalinvader said:
The sale price set by Topps is two bucks.I'd imagine the major retailers would be the same.

In the past the prices have been different for the hobby packs vs. the retail packs. So best to check first - but I'd assume hobby will be more as they have the more prized chase cards (autographs and sketches).

LD

xVendetta17x

I really wish I ordered a box when I could've
Now I just have to wait till they offer them in Comic bookc stores over here
Are the artist cards singular like the autograph cards?

tnswman

Come on guys......The Indy items are hitting the stores now... I might be posting a few more surprises this week if the Gravy train runs again...

Speaking of, Did everyone forget that we are getting ready to get these????
042.jpg