Dr. Pepper Cans

mutt willams

I think i have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is in my recycle bin i swear its not dirty or damaged, and if it is i will fix it!!!!!!!!!! please consider me first before anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i will send u a pic tommorrow! could you please give me a price

mutt willams

mutt willams said:
i think i have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is in my recycle bin i swear its not dirty or damaged, and if it is i will fix it!!!!!!!!!! please consider me first before anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i will send u a pic tommorrow! could you please give me a price

sorry for losing my cool there, but i still think i have it!

mutt willams

I Have It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look, im sorry there is no pic, my dad is at a golf tournament, with the camera, and i cannot copy and paste it on this!!!!! i am goin to private message you because i think i have the soloution!
I have it!!!!!

para_owl

Mitchellhallock said:
out of 26 caps i won the same screensaver FOUR times!!!!!!!!!!!

That really blows. I have to say this is one of the few promotions that has convinced me to buy a product. I'm not sure if I will still buy it after the contest is over.

--Will.

BlackSleep

iLUVINDY said:
i didnt win anything except for winning another Dr. Pepper (n)

I got a screensaver and the desktop wallpaper TWICE. ugh. From personal experience, the odds of winning are more like 1 in 12...not 1 in 6

"Bellosh"

Dr. Pepper should do more character cans! I can't believe I have 4 empys on hte shelf that goes over my computer desk...they mix well with my miniature replica of the Stanley Cup.