Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

Nurhachi1991

ChromiumBlue37 said:
OMG -I about wrecked driving home in traffic because I could not leave the damned box alone in the passenger seat!

At least that Mutt with the Python figure can be used to help Indy out of the dry sand pit! I am saving the opening of my Akator for tomorrow, when I will have all day to set it up and straighten up my Indy room.

YAYYYY Thanks again, TNSWMAN! You're the greatest! You made my week and week-end!!!! (y)

Thats what I want to do with the Mutt figure Tnswman gave me that would be an awesome display!

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Thats what I want to do with the Mutt figure Tnswman gave me that would be an awesome display!

I'm working on a playset for you too.

Chromium, I swear, we HAVE to be clones!! I sat the box in the passenger seat mysel and kept turning it over as I drove LOL! You have no idea the joy you are in for!! It is the playset that we have wanted for soo long!!

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
I'm working on a playset for you too.

Chromium, I swear, we HAVE to be clones!! I sat the box in the passenger seat mysel and kept turning it over as I drove LOL! You have no idea the joy you are in for!! It is the playset that we have wanted for soo long!!

Seriously!?

SWEET!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (y) (y)

:hat:

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
Yeap, and if it works, Out..It will be FREE, Just like everything else!!

Oh man I hope it works out!

tnswman is there anything you need? I know the chap mei stuff which I check on almost daily because theres a big lots on the way to my high school so if I find any adventure heros there yours.

Wugmanmax

My boys got their Henry yesterday from tnswman as well! They were so freaking happy. :D Of course the glasses were lost in about 2.5 seconds. :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks again man! (y)

singsingjohnny

How long has the Akator playset been out? I haven't seen ANY here, not even a spot on the shelf for it...from the pics I've seen, it looks AWESOME! I'm glad Hasbro put out at least ONE playset...(y)

QBComics

Twsman, I'm curious if you have already found the TOD line or know where you can get tons? I may need help with Mola and Shorty... :(. I hate to impose on you like this though.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Heard from Indiana Jones Shop that my Indy Wave 4 with the TOD figs has shipped.... I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see my Thuggee figs... if I get any extras in this box I will be sure to let you guys know

QBComics

My Wishlist:

-Mola Ram
-Shorty
-Mutt w/ Motorcycle (I can wait for this one.)

I do have to give are some spoons from the cereal promotion. Only green and red though. I also will offer one Dr. Pepper can with a choice of Spalko, Indy w/ Russian, or Indy and Mutt in Peru. Not much, but it's something.

singsingjohnny

I looked all over today...NO AKATOR...I want the Akator Playset! :hat:

Sadly, it looks like the only playset we'll ever get from this incarnation of the line...

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
A LOT of wishes and not enough givers :(

Yeah....... I said I do not have very much to give all my figures are loose and for my personal collection. I have some stickers if anyone needed a few but thats about it :(

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah....... I said I do not have very much to give all my figures are loose and for my personal collection. I have some stickers if anyone needed a few but thats about it :(

see, that's the beauty..it does not matter how big or small just that it's free and from the heart.

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
see, that's the beauty..it does not matter how big or small just that it's free and from the heart.

Well my offer still stands to anyone that needs them! But what your doing for the board members is fantastic that is genuine kindness and I want you to be rewarded to so like I have been doing these past two weeks I check Biglots every single day I talk to the manager about those Chap Mei Adventure heroes and he told me if they get any of them in they will call me asap than I will send them to you free of charge.

tnswman

NOOO, I will pay you..you have no idea how much I get out of giving. and I hope to have more info on that playset for you soon :)

Nurhachi1991

Dude if you are albe to give me that Akator or even if you are not able to I still want to send you these when I find them!