TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Collecting Indy
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #51
xfkirsten
IndyFan

It says it's for sale in Dec., so if it's not out yet, they may not have it in their system.
xfkirsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #52
DanBriggs
IndyFan

Disney Indy OUT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!

A Friend of mine picked it up for me a Disneyland Last night.....MSRP or as they may call it (Mikckey's Suggested Resort Price) is $12.95

Stock up Folks!
DanBriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #53
Arab Swordsman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBriggs
A Friend of mine picked it up for me a Disneyland Last night.....MSRP or as they may call it (Mikckey's Suggested Resort Price) is $12.95

Stock up Folks!

I just called to get one through the mail order and they don't have them yet. Someome will have to post once they are able to get one over the phone.
Arab Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #54
Little Indy
IndyFan

I got word that they are in. If anyone is interested in me picking up a couple for them PM me. I'm heading there tonight.
Little Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #55
DanBriggs
IndyFan

I have a pic if anyone's intrested?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=21005192

Sorry, Had to use my Myspace account to upload the Pic.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #56
metalinvader
IndyFan

Awesome picture! Is that a gold staff above Indy or am I seeing things?!
Staff of Ra?
metalinvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #57
DanBriggs
IndyFan

No...

he comes with the Fertility Idol.....and I think you are thinking the Whip....The whip curves around the inside of the package.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:24 PM   #58
Deckard
IndyFan

Awesome. Ill be calling tommorow to get 2 for myself.
Deckard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:46 PM   #59
Indyologist
IndyFan

I don't see any picture. Could you post it here using Photobucket please? That would be great.

And since when can you call any Disney park, order something and have them send it to you? I know sure as hell I can't order anything from the Adventure Outpost in FL @ MGM Studios, and it pisses me off. They have all kinds of awesome Indy t-shirts there and I can't get ANY of them. You have to physically go to the park. When I did go there I picked up 2 shirts and I'm dying for more.

Did something change I didn't know of? Are we now able to order from the stores at the park? Please let me know. It would just be such a dream come true for me!!
Indyologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:49 PM   #60
Billy Ray
IndyFan

Crap, myspace is blocked on my network here, as is photobucket! Any way anyone could e-mail me the pic? I would be most appreciative!
Billy Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:52 AM   #61
Arab Swordsman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyologist
I don't see any picture. Could you post it here using Photobucket please? That would be great.

And since when can you call any Disney park, order something and have them send it to you? I know sure as hell I can't order anything from the Adventure Outpost in FL @ MGM Studios, and it pisses me off. They have all kinds of awesome Indy t-shirts there and I can't get ANY of them. You have to physically go to the park. When I did go there I picked up 2 shirts and I'm dying for more.

Did something change I didn't know of? Are we now able to order from the stores at the park? Please let me know. It would just be such a dream come true for me!!

Check out the thread on the figure itself. Someone posted the info of how to order over the phone for theme park items. I callled last night to see if they had the figure and even though they didn't the person on the phone was really nice.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 AM   #62
Katarn07
IndyFan

Quote:
For those who don't live near the parks, they do have a mail order service. Here's the WDW Mail Order info for anyone interested:

Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
M-F, 9am-8pm Eastern Time

Shipping and handling is a bit steep, but cheaper than flying to Florida (although not as much fun! )

AllEarsNet (a fan site) has a shipping cost chart here.

I'll have to try this out for myself later this week and next week as well just to see if I can't snag one for such a low price. I will get one one way or the other. Probably Brian's or eBay.

As for that picture, use PhotoBucket or something! I don't see anything on the MySpace page.
Katarn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:13 AM   #63
tnswman
IndyFan

My Goodness I hope Little Indy pulls through for me LOL!! I am willing to pay $50 a figure for 2 of these bad boys

I have NEVER wanted a figure more than I do this
tnswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #64
DanBriggs
IndyFan

Try www:throwmetheidol.com He has a copy of my pic on his site.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #65
tnswman
IndyFan

WOW!!!

I have a $50 bill with your name on it for that thing LOL!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #66
ChromiumBlue37
IndyFan

My Boss just returned from Orlando YESTERDAY. She said that the Disney Park store told her to go to Once Upon a Toy downtown!

Uugggghhhh!!

Beautiful, just beautiful!!! I want that Indy!
ChromiumBlue37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 AM   #67
mattmanw54301
IndyFan

OK, called WDW. they dont have it yet. the lady said that the california park prolly has it, as they get everything first. she gave me this # to call the ca park: 1-800-362-4533. option 7 is merchandise. on hold with them right now.
mattmanw54301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:38 AM   #68
tnswman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanw54301
OK, called WDW. they dont have it yet. the lady said that the california park prolly has it, as they get everything first. she gave me this # to call the ca park: 1-800-362-4533. option 7 is merchandise. on hold with them right now.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!! this # Worked.. I ordered 2 with 2-day UPS delivery For $56.00 total

Indy is coming HOME!!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #69
Arab Swordsman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnswman
HA!!!!!!!!!!!! this # Worked.. I ordered 2 with 2-day UPS delivery For $56.00 total

Indy is coming HOME!!

That seems high...is it becuase you got 2 day shipping?
Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 AM   #70
Katarn07
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnswman

Indy is coming HOME!!

You really needed 2 day shipping? 13 + 13 = 26. You spent $30 on shipping?

I'll have to order one for my dad. I haven't gotten him his Christmas gift yet. I like giving stuff I can enjoy too. lol

EDIT - Found a pic. Not cool packaging, so I'm ordering only one to take out. I have the other Disney figures carded yet anyways.

Last edited by Katarn07 : 12-05-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:53 AM   #71
tnswman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarn07

I'll have to order one for my dad. I haven't gotten him his Christmas gift yet. I like giving stuff I can enjoy too. lol

You are D@MN strait I needed it! I also wanted it. It is Far cheaper than any prices on ebay or a Trip to CA. I quite will know the math and it isa HE!! of a deal

You better hurry, the lady said that they just opened and they were going to be sold out of the figures in a few hours.

I was on hold for 40 minutes and she said that was her 5th Order for the figure in the 52 minutes that they were open.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM   #72
tnswman
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arab Swordsman
That seems high...is it becuase you got 2 day shipping?

Yes, The figures are $12.95 each the standard shipping rate is not that much cheaper and it takes 10 days.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #73
tnswman
IndyFan

Quote:

EDIT - Found a pic. Not cool packaging, so I'm ordering only one to take out. I have the other Disney figures carded yet anyways.

I think it is Great...I will buy a case of them when I go to DL in Feb...I did that with the 1st figure and that's the one to invest in.

Talking to the person who did the card art for this package, there will be a 2nd series of this figure after the movie that will show the 1950's Indy from KOTCS. So, this has the chance to be the most limited Indy figure that Disney has made. Much like their 1st 7" Jack Sparrow.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #74
Katarn07
IndyFan

I called the second I made that last post, which was about 15 minutes ago. I'll wait 40+ minutes if need be. Heck, I'm from Chicago and have experience calling for Cubs tickets the day they go on sale. That takes hours to get through sometimes! I just hope they still have some by the time I get through *crosses fingers*

EDIT - Yeah, the packaging is alright but I liked the other series' better. And cool news on a KotCS Indy
Old 12-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #75
tnswman
IndyFan

Quote:
I called the second I made that last post, which was about 15 minutes ago. I'll wait 40+ minutes if need be. Heck, I'm from Chicago and have experience calling for Cubs tickets the day they go on sale. That takes hours to get through sometimes! I just hope they still have some by the time I get through *crosses fingers*

EDIT - Yeah, the packaging is alright but I liked the other series' better.

Well, At least with the Cubs tickets you do not have to hear Donald Duck singing Jingle Bells while you wait. LOL!