TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones Trilogy
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #51
The Drifter
IndyFan

Location: The distant figure that walks the treeline. The man standing in the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry W Jones
Or punch her in the face and her head pops and Marion is rained on with with zit juice.

You mean sucker punch her, or clock her in the head with a heavy-duty skillet?
The Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #52
Salzmank
IndyFan

Bumping this thread because someone was asking about it elsewhere, there seems to be nothing on the ‘net about it, and the girl in question is almost definitely not Pola Churchill.
Salzmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #53
Attila the Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salzmank
Bumping this thread because someone was asking about it elsewhere, there seems to be nothing on the ‘net about it, and the girl in question is almost definitely not Pola Churchill.

Couldn't find any sources, though I did find a makeup tutorial for how to get her look.

My thought is that if the featured background artist in question was public about it, someone here would know, because autograph collectors would have run into her (or her name/photo) at some point.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:38 PM   #54
Salzmank
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila the Professor
Couldn’t find any sources, though I did find a makeup tutorial for how to get her look.

My thought is that if the featured background artist in question was public about it, someone here would know, because autograph collectors would have run into her (or her name/photo) at some point.
Hey, Attila (and everyone else here for that matter, if you’re interested):

We’ve got a lead. Someone on IMDb v2.0 has an IMDb Pro account and found a Marissa Dalembert billed as “Blinking Girl” in Raiders. Unfortunately, I can’t find anything else about her on the ’net, and, even weirder, her two other credits (Rolling Ridge, 1981, supposedly a TV show, and Upside of Tango, 1992, supposedly a movie) don’t have any results either.

If anyone here is interested, wants to get involved in finding out more information, or knows her two other credits, please let me know!
Salzmank is offline   Reply With Quote