You think Indiana Jones was ever personally mentioned to Hitler?

Nurhachi1991

I mean Indy was the pretty much the biggest pain in the Nazi's ass he disrupted all kinds of things digs,artifact recovery ect. You think Hitler would of hired assassins to take out the good professor.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"Ach! But he asked for mein autograph..."

Yeah, you think he would have...and of course, I suppose they did try many a time.

Wait, actually. We <I>know</I> that he has, or at least have very good reason to suspect such.

"By the personal command of the Fuhrer. Secrecy essential to success. Eliminate the American conspirators."

Whether he knows, of course, that this conspirator (if he was even named to Hitler) was also involved in the Ark affair, or any others, is anyone's guess. Same goes with any post-Crusade adventures.

Nurhachi1991

Attila the Professor said:
"Ach! But he asked for mein autograph..."

Yeah, you think he would have...and of course, I suppose they did try many a time.

Wait, actually. We <I>know</I> that he has, or at least have very good reason to suspect such.

Whether he knows, of course, that this conspirator (if he was even named to Hitler) was also involved in the Ark affair, or any others, is anyone's guess. Same goes with any post-Crusade adventures.

Ahhhhh I forgot that line :eek:

Still it would be cool to see how Hitler reacted to Indy shanangans in the Indy universe.

Indy's brother

Nurhachi1991 said:
Still it would be cool to see how Hitler reacted to Indy shanangans

I envision Hitler going into one of his famous rants. Stomping, yelling, gesticulating wildly...then storms sullenly upstairs to his room to pout for a while. After slamming the door, he throws himself onto his bed, puts in his earbuds and turns up a Coheed track on his iPod, all the while wondering if he will ever grow out of his awkward phase, and why nobody understands him.

emo_hitler1.jpg

emo_hitler_t4GtMNIS4k9N.jpg

In unrelated news, I typed "lamer than coheed" in quotes into google, and got the google message: No results found for "lamer than coheed". I laughed my butt off!!

Last edited:

Kevin

Col. Dietrich said:
The Fuehrer is not a patient man. He demands constant reports. And he expects progress!

Hitler has known about Indy since 1936, if we assume that Deitrich was submitting said reports on a regular basis. Indy was responsible for the killing of a Gestapo agent in Nepal. He also killed several Wehrmacht personell in Egypt, along with at least one other Gestapo agent, and a member of the Luftwaffe. He stole and destroyed property of the Reich, and prevented Germany's acquisition of the Lost Ark.

Frankly, with a record like that, I'm surprised he was able to drive into Germany in 1938 with Elsa.

Indy's Fist

Indy's brother said:
I envision Hitler going into one of his famous rants. Stomping, yelling, gesticulating wildly...then storms sullenly upstairs to his room to pout for a while. After slamming the door, he throws himself onto his bed, puts in his earbuds and turns up a Coheed track on his iPod, all the while wondering if he will ever grow out of his awkward phase, and why nobody understands him.

emo_hitler1.jpg

emo_hitler_t4GtMNIS4k9N.jpg

In unrelated news, I typed "lamer than coheed" in quotes into google, and got the google message: No results found for "lamer than coheed". I laughed my butt off!!

That is too damn funny!

Nurhachi1991

Thats what I was thinking you would think when Hitler came face to face with him he would of been like JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Kevin said:
Frankly, with a record like that, I'm surprised he was able to drive into Germany in 1938 with Elsa.

Yeah, but they wanted him there, because they wanted the diary. And I think Elsa had some clearance besides.

Indy's Fist

The original question here was: You think Indiana Jones was ever personally mentioned to Hitler?

Have any of you seen those old reels of Hitler giving speches? In most of them he's going off on Indiana Jones and rallying his followers to get Indy! Why do you think Hitler was so pissed?:D

Kingsley

I don't think Dietrich was reporting directly to Hitler.
There were many hierarchy levels, and probably by the moment a close minister was reporting about some stuff where Indy was involved he would just say "we have problems with ein Americaner". And I like to think so.

Indiana played his role in the war (pre-war), but he wasn't leading D day invasion.

Nurhachi1991

Kingsley said:
I don't think Dietrich was reporting directly to Hitler.
There were many hierarchy levels, and probably by the moment a close minister was reporting about some stuff where Indy was involved he would just say "we have problems with ein Americaner". And I like to think so.

Indiana played his role in the war (pre-war), but he wasn't leading D day invasion.

But he could of (y)