Who's Your Favorite Superhero?

When it come's to Heroes there the best(y) I'm looking forward to Superman The Man of Steel in 2011 even dooooooooo it's far away. Here are my favorite Heroes Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Flash, Iron Man, Supergirl, and much more
New_Batman_Adventures_cast.jpg

File:FF509.jpg

File:Amazingspiderman50.jpg

The Man

Batman is best, though he's not strictly a superhero. Best villains, best environment, best gadgets...Mr. Wayne has it all...

Dyonus

1. Spider-man
2. Batman (though looking at one of my shelves, you'd think it was Batman was #1)
3. Iron Man
4. The Tick
5. Deadpool (though he'd hate to be called a superhero.)
6. Harry Dresden--Harry is a wizard (super) and he saves people through detective work and magic (hero) and quite recently he's got comics.

All of the other comics I read that deal with superheroes are teams:

1. Teen Titans
2. X-Men
3. Fantastic Four

Agent Crab

When I was a kid, The Family Channel would air the campy Batman shows. Batman is one of my favourite heros. I also like Ironman and the X-men.

The Drifter

This.
toon.jpg

And, this.
underdog.jpg

But, most of all THIS!!!!
captainplanet.jpg

Captain Planet, he's our hero!
Gonna get pollution down to zero!
WHEN OUR POWERS COMBINE! I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

Jorbex

Too many to count... right now, I'm really enjoying Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man, in the pages of X-Factor.

2ez3ber.jpg

Always liked Marvel the best...real world locations, and for a while didn't really NEED supervilians to write compelling stories. Spidey villans were the best... The King Pin! Green Goblin, Doc Ock...Venom.

Still liked The Justice League, Lex! Although the Legion of Doom didn't seem so inspired.

One of the coolest ideas that they couldn't sustain, but became inspiration for others including The Incredibles was Damage Control.

I think there was some nod in last years Iron Man...:dead:

Dyonus

Not to mention their weaknesses. What's Superman's weakness? Kryptonite. (Lame.) Green Lantern? The color yellow. (WTF?) I think Batman has the only real weakness and that is...bullets, knife, falling from a high place (though the movie tend to do away with those with his body suit, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.) Batman might be DC's poster boy, but he's anti-DC in the fact that he's a normal guy in a costume who has a tragic beginning, normal weakness, and an internal struggle. I don't know much about DC, but it seems to me that Batman stands out in those regards. And look at his costume: gray and black (with an occassional splash of yellow depending on the artists.) Most of the other ones have bright colors. Anyway...I digress. Weaknesses are lame and kind of half-assed attempts to throw in conflict.

And on the Marvel side? Same as Batman's weaknesses! Spidey or Captain America sees you trying to pull out a shiny green rock to save yourself a thrashing and they're going to laugh at you and punch you in the face. Now...a bullet to the gut (depending on their body armor, ability to deflect or dodge it) is another story. Spider-Man isn't likely to get shot, but in the event he does, he's gonna bleed.

Dyonus

Harry Dresden from my list also has a skull. It's not in a bowling ball. It's sitting on a shelf, but his talks.