Professor Layton's back!

Nurhachi1991

Heck yes! Anyone else buying the new Layton game? The first game was amazing!

Layton.jpg

RedeemedChild

Humph! Why can't SONY get something like Professor Layton on the PSP??????????

Nevertheless I do intend to buy Professor Layton whenever I get another DS as I sold my DSi. I'd be happy if Cartoon Network and Nintendo would simply create a Professor Layton television series.

Actually I just might might buy a DS Lite battery and use my current battery-less DS Lite to play Professor Layton instead of buying yet another DS system.

Nurhachi1991

I don't know why Sony hasn't made a game like Layton and I don't think a series on Cartoon network would really work for the style of Layton. In Japan however in Japan there is already a professor Layton animated movie!

And The game is fantastic (y)

Nurhachi1991

Rhys135 said:
Is there more voice work and animated scenes that the first?

Much much more Im about an hour into it and theres like 80 percent more voicework than the Curious Village

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
Much much more Im about an hour into it and theres like 80 percent more voicework than the Curious Village

But what about more animation? Is it more like watching a anime or is it half game play and half anime?

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
But what about more animation? Is it more like watching a anime or is it half game play and half anime?

Yeah I guess you could say that there are alot of cutscenes.

I have always wondered though what time period is Professor Layton set in? Does anyone know?

I want to say early 1900's but there are cars and stuff

RedeemedChild

The fourth installment in Profesor Layton is a Prequel.

Well folks the fourth chapter in the impressive Professor Layton saga is a prequel and it looks impressive.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ZBl1exL-Ic&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ZBl1exL-Ic&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>