Comic Book questions

Johan

Ok Folks...Why doesnt indy have his chin scar in the comic books, it just feels empty when I read them...its just not right

Lord Excalibur

Here's the sequel: Official Indy comics question thread

Here comes the sequel to the official Indy novels question thread. Here you can ask questions about the comics, I start again ;)

Which is the best Indy comic and can I find it in Tpb.

Junior Jones

The best comic is a matter of opinion, and since I haven't read mine in a while, I'll let others comment on that.

I don't think that any of them have been published in tpb, but I may be wrong.

Webley

Re: Here's the sequel: Official Indy comics question thread

Lord Excalibur said:
Which is the best Indy comic and can I find it in Tpb.
What dos Tpd meen
The best Indy comic in my opinion is TFAOIJ #11and #12

TPB means Trade Paper Back... and the only Indy comics in a collected form was Dark Horse's Fate of Atlantis and Marvel Comics did a magazine sized collection of their movie novelizations for all three of the films.

Don't remember a whole lot about the characters in the comics.... but in Spear of Destiny Indy's Dad tags along.....

Indy Magnoli

Help Needed: IJ & the Golden Fleece

If anyone has this Dark Horse comic, can they tell me what artifact Indy finds that proves the existence of the Golden Fleece. Is there a drawing of it in the comic book and, if so, can someone scan a picture of it.

I'm almost finished with my new Indy diary, but want to put in an entry for this adventure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can PM or e-mail me with details. Thanks and

Kind regards,
Indy

Webley

comic book artist dont draw indys chin scar in the comic books is because they are lazy hell some times thay dont even draw his bag or whip.:confused:

roundshort

I don't know about anyone else, but when I read Webleys posts, in my mind they always sound like ShortRound is reading them . . .anyone?

jase

Hi guys,
I agree its important to fans, that Indy actually looks like Indy ( and Harrison Ford for that matter) with the right kit like its a movie!. Check out my fan comic on "the Indy experience.com" staff of moses and let me know what you think.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, jase. I like your comic.

catchgops

Could someone tell me if they know of any place, online, where I could buy Indiana Jones comics (Dark Horse and Marvel), apart from milehighcomics.com and mycomicshop.com ? I picked up a few there but most of the Dark Horse titles are incomplete in series. If someone is willing to give away their own collection or duplicate issues, I would be interested.

Thanks,
Gopal.

JK_Antwon

jase said:
Hi guys,
I agree its important to fans, that Indy actually looks like Indy ( and Harrison Ford for that matter) with the right kit like its a movie!. Check out my fan comic on "the Indy experience.com" staff of moses and let me know what you think.

That was awsome!