Sideshow Legendary Scale Indiana Jones?

Billy Ray

Here's an in-progress pic from Sideshow's Spooktacular Calendar of what most are speculating as being a "Legendary Scale Figure". These are the new, roughly 1/2 scale figures...about twice as big as the Premium Format figures:

img0716zz.jpg

Montana Smith

On 12th July 2012 this project looked like this:

29ll2ec.jpg

Pretty bad up close:

42880147909077545276580.jpg

The bug-eyed monster:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sideshow dragged their heels for two more years, and this was reported last week on Sideshow Freaks:

masterside said:
Bad news....

SSAlex answer me this about Indiana Jones LSF ....

I have a feeling the Indiana Jones LSF may never end up being produced as an actual product but sometimes older projects will pop up down the road (like the recent Pinhead announcement of many years in the making, ha!), so who knows what the future will bring.

'SideshowAlex' is the username of a very helpful Sideshow rep on SSF.

The LSF Indiana Jones is dead, long live the...nothing.

The 2012 version was scrapped and a completely new sculpt was ordered up. It has been in limbo since early 2013 and I too fear it will be some time before (if ever) it sees the light of day.

I've seen the 2013 sculpt and it would have been very cool... although I'm told it would have been $2000+ retail

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Indiana-Jones-Legendary-Scale-Teaser_1341850661.jpg

Were there any other professional images of this product? Also looking for pictures of other produced but cancelled Sideshow products if there were any, for the site. Thanks!