• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tan/Brown

Votes: 51 92.7%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

IndySeven

To me, it appears tan. In some scenes in Raiders and LC, his shirt looks white. But, in TOD and the rest of the scenes in Raiders and LC, it appears tan/brownish. So, what do you guys think?

Lord_glavin

yeah its a tan/grey colour
but in the sideshow 1/6 scale figure his shirt is white which I'm a little disapointed about, but I'll prolly be getting it anyway
...cause I'm nerd whipped like that

Mr. Z

Indygear.com mentions it this way:
The Indiana Jones shirt is a typical safari-style shirt in a light khaki color.

Here's a link, just in case:
Indygearshirt

Mr. Z

I just got the one from Wested, and it is tan; an absolutely beautiful shirt, by the way!

NileQT87

it's actually more of a stone color rather than a tan. stone has more gray and less yellow than tan does.

Mickiana

It's a very light tan, or cream with a slight tincture of coffee. As Tennessee Smith put it, "stone" also sounds apt.

Lambonius

None of those. It's a pretty standard light khaki colored safari shirt. They actually aren't all that hard to find in stores either. The greenish tint you're seeing is most likely due to the lighting of the shot.

IndySeven

Rayder said:
Just out of curiosity, why did you use a poll with this question?

I'm working on a custom Indy figure, so I wanted to see how many people agreed with me that his shirt was tannish/brownish, 'cause that's the shirt color that I have on my custom, and I wanted to make sure that it was movie accurate!:)