anyone follow the NHL?

indifan101

2009 Stanley Cup Finals

PLAYOFF MVP
Roundshort i'm sure will respond to this post but this past year's championship was the most BULL SH*T series I've ever watched on tv. Load of crap!

roundshort

indifan101 said:

PLAYOFF MVP
Roundshort i'm sure will respond to this post but this past year's championship was the most BULL SH*T series I've ever watched on tv. Load of crap!

That is something all Pittsburgh fans know, the sound of whinny little fans. We all know that The Pens won 3 Cups because of the officials, the same way the Steelers won 6 Super Bowls. Yep, NO TALENT on any of those teams . . .

Yep, same old story. We at least you still have the packer . . .opps no, not really . . . Just watched Sid the kid get another hat trick, ah, I love how great the Pens are! Oooopsss that World Champion Pens.

Any if you don't think that game seven was one of the best games ever . . .

Finn

Staff member
roundshort said:
Oooopsss that World Champion Pens.
Weird. As I thought that was Stanley Cup Champion Pens (deservedly).

In case some of you weren't aware, unlike your precious football, this is actually a game that is played all over the northern hemisphere. Therefore the world championship is, in fact, decided in an international competition. Unless the world got a lot smaller last time I checked... oh well, maybe it always has been that way to some.

And to everyone posting in - I'm hoping to see the level of discussion picking up sometime soon, it's taking all my composure not to just close this flamebait of a thread right now and hand some educationary vacations to a select bunch of individuals. But I won't... yet. You have my love for the game to thank for that.

Last edited:

roundshort

Finn said:
Weird. As I thought that was Stanley Cup Champion Pens (deservedly).

In case some of you weren't aware, unlike your precious football, this is actually a game that is played all over the northern hemisphere. Therefore the world championship is, in fact, decided in an international competition. Unless the world got a lot smaller last time I checked... oh well, maybe it always has been that way to some.

And to everyone posting in - I'm hoping to see the level of discussion picking up sometime soon, it's taking all my composure not to just close this flamebait of a thread right now and hand some educationary vacations to a select bunch of individuals. But I won't... yet. You have my love for the game to thank for that.

Finn, I think you will see this is what every network is asking themselves, and thus the NHL playoffs are not on a real channel but on VS. Ugh how the mighty have fallen.

indifan101

roundshort said:
That is something all Pittsburgh fans know, the sound of whinny little fans. We all know that The Pens won 3 Cups because of the officials, the same way the Steelers won 6 Super Bowls. Yep, NO TALENT on any of those teams . . .

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
11 Stanley Cups. 4 in 12 years yeah got a while till the Pens become a dynasty.

Indy Scout 117

yeah im actually kinda surpirsed that the Colorado Avalanche are doing so good...were you guys surprised??? i live in Colorado, and after all these years of sucking so bad, this year is doing good.....sharks are still kickin ass though!!! (y)

The New Jersey Devils

Hmmm...how fitting.

AAFR005~Martin-Brodeur-NJ-03-St-Cup-Photofile-Posters.jpg