Environmentally Mindful Cleaning: Quit Complaining...

so wah mu

...this is expensive stuff!!

So what household products can you not live without?

Is there anybody here who can provide me with a sound reason why I should opt for environmentally friendly products? I always find them to be so unfairly priced (in some extremes extortionate) and especially when it comes to cleaning products they just don't cut the mustard...?

These 'organic' products are usually some aloe vera pulp derivitive from a blender. You may as well wash your floor with compost or mulch.

-then you have to use twice as much detergent to clean it up properly afterwards to resolve the mess it made in the 1st place!!

Am I the only one to have been fleeced by these eco friendly charlatans?

...with the exception of those who have a house maid to do it all for them (for obvious reasons)

:confused:

Agent Z

so wah mu said:
...this is expensive stuff!!

So what household products can you not live without?

Is there anybody here who can provide me with a sound reason why I should opt for environmentally friendly products? I always find them to be so unfairly priced (in some extremes extortionate) and especially when it comes to cleaning products they just don't cut the mustard...?

These 'organic' products are usually some aloe vera pulp derivitive from a blender. You may as well wash your floor with compost or mulch.

-then you have to use twice as much detergent to clean it up properly afterwards to resolve the mess it made in the 1st place!!

Am I the only one to have been fleeced by these eco friendly charlatans?

...with the exception of those who have a house maid to do it all for them (for obvious reasons)

:confused:

As much as I like the concept of cutting down on harsh chemicals and such, I can't help but agree with your points.

As it is now with all these overpriced (and I'm being kind) cleaners, it's less about "going green" and more about "green going"..from your wallet to theirs. (n)

so wah mu

P.H.D; Nurse Ratchett School of Philosophy.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I would have loved to went there! I love cuckoo clocks!

Yeah I fly over there on charter flights with Che-air on a regular basis. Can never seem to secure a return flight though.

Get off my plane!

But cleanliness is next to godliness, as they say. and what of my O.C.D's??

Actually, i'm more concerned with those who buy products that are against animal testing. Those poor little doped white mice in the college labs.