Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man

Welcome. The subject matter of this thread would be considered unsuitable by the resident mods. Just ask nicely for it to be deleted. Enjoy your time here...:hat:

Darth Vile

I like Crystal Skull, but I think it would be a stretch to argue that liking it automatically makes one a true fan (whatever that means)... So I'd follow The Man's words; as the topic is just going to p*ss many people off :)

IndyPaul

The point I was trying to make is this. I have been told that a true fan of the franchise hates Crystal Skull. There is no room for hatred in fandom or anywhere else. To exclude someone for their likes or choices is wrong, period. We can agree to disagree, but lets not demonize each other.

Sharkey

IndyPaul said:
Contrary to what some may believe, If you liked Crystal Skull, you ARE a TRUE Indy Fan.
Swinging for the fences on the first pitch of your first at bat!

Out at first by a mile.

Finn

Staff member
Yeah. This is hardly the favorite subject for the board upkeep. It's not entirely shunned however, as long as people can keep their deepest emotions in check.

Which naturally means idea for a topic like this is hardly original either. Our search function is your friend, even if you're a newbie.

If you truly urge to discuss this subject, we have an existing thread for that. Keep in mind though that many participants of this particular discussion have found themselves forcibly removed from the premises. Not for having a "wrong" opinion, but for not being able to present it in a manner that can be considered civilized and considerate enough.

Thread closed. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.