Indy Drawing

CartoonistChris

I drew this today, and thought "Hey, why not post it on the Raven."

On a more mercenary note, the original is about 17 inches across by 8 inches tall, and I'd gladly trade it for a copy of the Young Indiana Jones score (burned CD, mp3, whatever). I've been trying to find that music for some time, and figured if anyone here would be willing to pass it along I'd be much obliged - enough to mail this one (or some other, if that's a preference) along.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I have to say... that is gorgeous. What medium did you use?

(I don't have anything to trade. Just curious about the art side of it).

AnythingGoes

Amazing, man! I love the stylized look about Indy and the Natives and I can tell that a lot of work was put into it!
Keep up the good work!:whip:

CartoonistChris

Violet Indy said:
I have to say... that is gorgeous. What medium did you use?

(I don't have anything to trade. Just curious about the art side of it).

Thanks!

I used to use a brush, but for the past couple of years I've been using the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, which (in my opinion) can't be beaten for speed and ink flow control. Rather than bristol board I use Hammermill 11x17 80# color copy cover stock, which has a chemical coating meant to make ink dry quickly so that it can run through laser printers in high volume. As a result, the ink dries fast with no bleed, and won't be smudged as I drag my grubby hands all over the page while drawing.

XanaduEli

hey, That's really good, (y)

i draw a lot, i'm not as good as you but here is one of my latest drawings i drew in German Lessons yesterday when i finished early:

4bbb07ab229e89bd7bcf0c60cd194d78

and here is something that i drew about a year ago that i dug out of my old art portfolio

kongisking

That. Is. Awesome! You have my congrats, Rocket. What an incredibly evocative image. Something like this should be the teaser poster for Indy 5!

Canyon

CartoonistChris said:
I drew this today, and thought "Hey, why not post it on the Raven."

On a more mercenary note, the original is about 17 inches across by 8 inches tall, and I'd gladly trade it for a copy of the Young Indiana Jones score (burned CD, mp3, whatever). I've been trying to find that music for some time, and figured if anyone here would be willing to pass it along I'd be much obliged - enough to mail this one (or some other, if that's a preference) along.

Great drawing, Chris. (y)

I have Volume 3 of the YIC score and I would be more than happy to e-mail the tracks to you. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you asap.:hat:

Here is a track listing, but my copy has three pieces of music from Princeton 1916... http://www.soundtrack.net/albums/database/?id=462