Egyptian Pharoah says hello

HELLO....just joined today...and...Those little pictures in the corner....how do you get one of those?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

XanaduEli

EgyptianPharaoh said:
Thanks AnnieJones!..Happy to be here!(y)....Um....question...how do get an Avatar?:confused:

You have to post at least one hundred times before you can access the avatars.

Welcome to the Raven by the way. (y)

Sarika

Welcome to Raven, Egyptian Paharoah...

Don't worry, I too am still working my way up with posts to finally have an avatar as well...;)
Might get there by next year...lol
Hope you enjoy the forum.:hat:

Willie

Welcome to The Raven EgyptianPharaoh! :D As for getting an avatar, there a lot of great ones to choose from. There are so many great threads here at The Raven, that I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got an avatar really soon. Lots of opportunity to post a lot. ;) This is a terrific forum and I'm really, really enjoying myself here. :D

Willie said:
Welcome to The Raven EgyptianPharaoh! :D As for getting an avatar, there a lot of great ones to choose from. There are so many great threads here at The Raven, that I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got an avatar really soon. Lots of opportunity to post a lot. ;) This is a terrific forum and I'm really, really enjoying myself here. :D
Yea!...this place is great!...I'm Glad I joined!

XanaduEli

It is great, It is one of the few message boards that I have been on that actually treat children like people.(y)

Yes I am a child, and I love it here.

Finn

Staff member
XanaduMel said:
It is great, It is one of the few message boards that I have been on that actually treat children like people.
At least as long as you play among yourselves and don't disturb the grownups...

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Treat this as your model:

Sarika said:
Don't worry, I too am still working my way up with posts to finally have an avatar as well...;)
Might get there by next year...lol

Not this:

Willie said:
As for getting an avatar, there a lot of great ones to choose from. There are so many great threads here at The Raven, that I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got an avatar really soon. Lots of opportunity to post a lot. ;)

Finn

Staff member
Yeah, can concur. That lower example's disciplinary action material right there.

HWJJr

Welcome "EgyptianPharaoh" to "The Raven". :hat:

May your vists here will be educational, exciting, informative, thought provoking, and, most of all......fun. (y)

Willie

Willie said:
I'd like to make a correction to this posting. It should have read "lots of opportunity to post" instead of ending with "post a lot".:eek: *oops* It was never my intention to imply to the new member or members here to simply post a lot to get an avatar. Should have been worded better. Sorry about that.