Just lettin yall know

mutt willams

Hey guys, if you noticed that i havent been posting alot latley, it is because i am at film camp, from 9 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. for the whole week so i will be back posting on mondy more fluenttly. (y) (y) (y)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Sigh...I've been entirely absent for a full week, and didn't feel the need to say anything, but if, like so many of those in our little corner of heaven, you have a day of which a part is taken up by something other than the internet, go ahead and shout it from the rooftops.

Phew.

At least part of the day will be that much more bearable here at the boards.

Oh, and in your absence, do you think you might find the time to learn to speak English more fluently?

DocWhiskey

Thank god you made this thread. As soon as I logged onto the Raven I was wondering where mutt williams was. I was scared and lost.

And BTW I won't be posting much between 11-10 because I'll be sleeping. I don't want you guys to panic when you find out I'm not here. Well, just to be safe, I'll make a thread about it.

Gear

AngieAki: "you know, you could have just said "I got into film camp and I am having so much fun". "

DocWhiskey: "Thank god you made this thread. As soon as I logged onto the Raven I was wondering where mutt williams was. I was scared and lost.

And BTW I won't be posting much between 11-10 because I'll be sleeping. I don't want you guys to panic when you find out I'm not here. Well, just to be safe, I'll make a thread about it. "

*I laughed when I read these*

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
AngieAki: "you know, you could have just said "I got into film camp and I am having so much fun". "

DocWhiskey: "Thank god you made this thread. As soon as I logged onto the Raven I was wondering where mutt williams was. I was scared and lost.

And BTW I won't be posting much between 11-10 because I'll be sleeping. I don't want you guys to panic when you find out I'm not here. Well, just to be safe, I'll make a thread about it. "

*I laughed when I read these*
really? cause mine was going to be way more mean but I decided to be nice today...

Coronado

I really want to be sarcastic (it's my default status, after all) but I think Mutt's post is too sweet to ridicule. He got into film camp! Yay!

-Coronado

Gear

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I'll jump down from the bandwagon and say good luck with film camp, Mutt!

Ahem,

I remember when you made a thread up just like this one...

QBComics

Glad that your in camp, but need to make an entire thread about it was uneeded. Mabey, we should have a 'Recent Activities' thread, just so we can save space in this forum. Anyways have fun, and think before you post.

Finn

Staff member
modsos6.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
Finn, I thought we agreed we wouldn't give away my secret identity as a housecat...
Oh, sorry. I thought it was already obvious to everyone around that you have no other qualities for the job except being cute and cuddly; makes it impossible for even the most thickheaded of members to yell at you.

mutt willams

ok, ok sorry guys...... ya you're right, i wasnt thinking when i made this thread, so my bad.... it made sense then..... so Mods fell free to close this if you like. (y)