New Indiana Jones club

stoneMLH

We select few have created an Indiana Jones club. We talk about Indy, mostly Raiders. We have been doing activities and projects. We invite you if you live in the central valley of California( Sacramento, Fresno, San Fransico, Stockton and Modesto) to join us for activities and special projects. If interested, e-mail me, Matt at m@cstudios.net or stoneMLH@aol.com. Please identify yourself in the heading.

Thanks,
Matt

Ray Delark

stoneMLH said:
We select few have created an Indiana Jones club. We talk about Indy, mostly Raiders. We have been doing activities and projects. We invite you if you live in the central valley of California( Sacramento, Fresno, San Fransico, Stockton and Modesto) to join us for activities and special projects. If interested, e-mail me, Matt at m@cstudios.net or stoneMLH@aol.com. Please identify yourself in the heading.

Thanks,
Matt

:whip: :D INDY FANS UNITE!:whip: INDY PARTIES ABOUND!:rolleyes: :whip:

Ray Delark

IN-DY!...IN-DY!...IN-DY!

To quote wolfgang from 6-30-2003, "we gonna party like its your birthday, we gonna swift bachardi like its your birthday and u know we don't care is not your birth day....BUT IT IS!!!! (wolfgang grabs Elsas dead body and starts dancing with it)"Indy, i hope you son't mind me dancing with your Australian chick, but she is fine!"

:cool: IN-DY!...IN-DY!...IN-DY!:whip:

stoneMLH

Jay R. Zay said:
this seem to be the unfortunate effects of underage nose candy abuse.

K, this is funny stuff but the club is a real club. We are actully in the process of film certain things for this club. Not to be a ***** but I need real replies to people who want to be in it.

stoneMLH

Abe Vayoda said:
So, is this your website? http://www.cornerstonefilms.com/

Not sure what you're wanting from us, cept' to draw attention to your flicks... what kind of club is this supposed to be?

The club involves filming stuff surrounded by indiana jones. the website is to show that we are serious filmmakers that have the resources, not just three people with a digital camera in the back-yard(not that there is anything wrong with that).. E-mail me if you are intersted in the specifics of what we do.