Help Needed

MarcusBrody

Greetings :),

I'm a moderator over at IndyCroft.com and we're getting ready to start up a newsletter and we're looking for some extra help. We just need a couple people who can spare about a half a hour every couple of days to gather any Indiana Jones related news for the newsletter. If you're interested in helping out please PM me.

Thanks

Jay R. Zay

i don't want to spoil your fun, but do you think that there is anything important to say about indiana jones in a matter of days? i'm not talking about ruminating the latest rumors (you can do that on an hourly basis, i guess) but about serious and valuable information. can you provide this? if you can't, it is my *advice* to you to reconsider your idea.

if you feel offended now, just go ahead publish your newsletter. this is just a well meant suggestion

MarcusBrody

Jay R. Zay said:
i don't want to spoil your fun, but do you think that there is anything important to say about indiana jones in a matter of days? i'm not talking about ruminating the latest rumors (you can do that on an hourly basis, i guess) but about serious and valuable information. can you provide this? if you can't, it is my *advice* to you to reconsider your idea.

if you feel offended now, just go ahead publish your newsletter. this is just a well meant suggestion

I'm not offended, I can understand where you're coming from, I'm just sorry you feel that way about it. We're being optimistic about it, there's going to be more in the newsletter than just Indiana Jones news since the site is also dedicated to Tomb Raider. We were just looking for some extra help on both sides to save time for everybody. We figured we'd at least try it, and if it doesn't do well so be it, if it does good then great.