Can we get Indy around the globe ?

davidraphael

"Your father is being held in the castle of Brunwald on the Austrian-German border."

I could probably get Indy to this castle, which was actually filmed at Schloss Bürresheim about an hour or so from me....

harvey

Hey guys!

Not sure what the schedule is right now, but if Indy finishes his current leg in the next day or so, you can feel free to overnight him to me. I'm headed to CT this weekend to meet up with the IndyCast crew at ComiConn for a Raiders 30th celebration. Fred Sorenson is supposed to be in attendance (no word on Reggie). I'm sure mini-Indy would be the hit of the Indy panel! (y)

Montana Smith

davidraphael said:
Further to my previous mail, I can also get Indy to the Bavarian Alps and an abandoned 3rd Reich amphitheatre!

Would that, by any chance, be the Heidelberg Thingstätte?

imgp1183.jpg

It would be cool to see Indy make a trip there, and to Brunwald, of course.

harvey

Bump.

No replies on my last post...

Is there interest in overnighting to OH so Indy can make it to ComiConn this weekend for the Raiders 30th celebration??

Lance Quazar

Guys, the list was finalized some time ago.

I think that we should stick to the plan, barring some really extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, such as meeting one of the principles (Ford, Spielberg, Lucas, etc.) or a one-time-only trip to an Indy-esque locale (Tunisia, etc.)

Otherwise, if you wish to be added to the roster at the end of the line, say so here and Inky can address that when the time arises. (But that will be a ways off, so let's be patient.)

Next up after me is Pale Horse. I freely admit I've had the figure for too long and will be sending him on very soon. I have a number of pics in the can and a few more locales to scratch off before he heads out.....

harvey

Lance Quazar said:
Guys, the list was finalized some time ago.

I'm aware of that and glad to have been included. I was merely mentioning an opportunity (to meet the IndyCast team and possibly Jock from Raiders) that came up (which I mentioned a few months back was a possibility) and didn't hear back from anyone on either mention.

Was just offerin', is all. Wasn't trying to screw up anyone's plans. :(

Lance Quazar

No need for frownie faces, Harvey. I didn't mean to sound harsh. I just think we should stick to the roster to keep things simple.

No one's screwin' up nothin'.

(y)

Lance Quazar

Montana Smith said:
Great start, Lance.

I think this one is the basis for a future animated Indy series! ;)

That was my small tribute to "The Flintstones." But, yeah, a dino-riding animated Indy would be pretty swell.

:)

Stoo

Lance Quazar said:
This is my fave of the most recent bunch. GREAT to see Indy at the La Brea Tar Pits but you stole Pale Horse's thunder!

Anyway, Lance, before you send him off to Mr. Horse, it would be cool to see a photo of YOU with the figure. Even though this is Inky Skin's project and he is the one who lays down the law, it would make a nice addition to have each host represented in some fashion (even if it's blurry, a reflection, shadow or silhouette). Just an idea...;)

8 days from now, on 6 September 2011, 'Traveling Mini-Indy' will have been on the road for 16 months! (And he's not even half-way around the globe yet.) The adventure continues...(y)