if you could say one thing to Indiana Jones personally

Goodeknight

Montana Smith said:
"You should have retired years ago."

That would certainly get you a punch in the face. Then you'd see how retired he ought to be. "Hey, Indiana Jones just punched me in the face! Awesome! I hope it leaves a scar."

I would say:

"Once, at The Raven, there was this guy, replican't, and he would say bad awful things about you!"

That's the one thing I would personally say to Indiana Jones if I could say one thing to him personally.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I would say:

"Once, at The Raven, there was this guy, replican't, and he would say bad awful things about you!"

That's the one thing I would personally say to Indiana Jones if I could say one thing to him personally.

Indy: "I know. That guy was right about so many things." :p

Finn

Staff member
"If you think all these comments aimed at you are bad, Dr. Jones, imagine that I have to deal with these geniuses daily."

InexorableTash

"I'll buy an entire set of your adventure clothes and gear for the price of a ticket to Marrakesh."

(Think of the resale value! Fortune and glory, kid.)

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
Apologies, Dominus, but surely you meant genii.
I was about to make a wish that some of you smart-alecks would just disappear, but then I realized it's actually something I can fulfill all by myself if I so desire...

otto rahn

Well if the conversation takes place before "Crystal Skull" I would want to say something like. "Oh for heaven's sake Indy, just MARRY Marion will you ! You know that she's the girl for you"