What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Finn

Staff member
I have to say, I just can't even begin to figure which one of these suggestions I find more outlandish:

That a sophisticated actor and gentleman like Mr. Ford figures it's a good idea to take Han Solo hostage in order to wrangle one more Indiana Jones out of Disney, or that the Disney execs somehow figure it's perfectly reasonable.

Dr. Gonzo

IndyForever said:
Ford is a key part to that but agreeing to die onscreen in EP7 (if true) means he threw his lifeline away unless he has something in writing or trusts Disney as he could have withdrew from EP7 after getting injured & got his lawyers involved then refused to return imagine how much money that would have cost Disney :whip:

Actually Harrison Ford was apparently intoxicated when said "accident" happened...
So technically he's the one whose ass would've been in a sling.

(from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILER THREAD)

Moedred said:
Some of the rumors got me worried about Ford's future with Disney...

Harrison Ford was intoxicated when he was injured on-set, he could not claim insurance as a result, Kathleen Kennedy had words with him when he returned to set

...because he has a history of reckless behavior.

I also wonder if during the 2-week production hiatus J.J. Abrams decided to bump him off like the DUI girls on Lost.

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Facts? You think you internet trolls can be p'wned with facts? What Kool Aide are you drinking?! :p

Oh Horsey, you know me...

tumblr_ncbcs6IFSP1saxwc2o1_250.gif

han-yolo.jpg

The spiked kind of Kool Aide:hat:

(reference within a reference within a reference? POST-CEPTION)

micsteam

This is bull s%#¥ !! Keep bringing some more fabricated crap !! Did you know Harrison Ford is alien ?? Keep reading the Inquirer or watching Fox news ... stupid.:confused:

Gear

Attila the Professor said:
I've long assumed that "Grey Goose" was Ford's call sign when he's flying, but apparently there's more than one reason for that.

Here's to you, Professor. :hat: You clever, deductive SOB.

Stoo

What is this an objection to?
My guess is that it's Micsteam's backlash to all of the asinine statements made here within the past while (since The Raven returned). Statements about Harrison's thinking mind, as if the people making them were actually inside his head. A pile of fabricated & delusional 'facts'.

Then u got things here about HARry doing 5 cause hes a silver fox……..tough as nail best shape of his life yeah he made a contract i know and its true……..deffinetly means more inDY movies you cant put this bloke down hes a real jack the lad

----
Stuff like that makes one wonder...:eek:
Pale Horse said:
What Kool Aide are you drinking?! :p
HEY, KOOL-AID!!!
OH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kool-Aid's here
Bringin' you fun
Kool-Aid's got
Thirst on the run...:D

Stoo said:
Then u got things here about HARry doing 5 cause hes a silver fox??..tough as nail best shape of his life yeah he made a contract i know and its true??..deffinetly means more inDY movies you cant put this bloke down hes a real jack the lad

----
Stuff like that makes one wonder...:eek:
HEY, KOOL-AID!!!
OH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kool-Aid's here
Bringin' you fun
Kool-Aid's got
Thirst on the run...:D

You referring to me there stook? Old boy?(y)

Dr. Gonzo

I've long assumed that "Grey Goose" was Ford's call sign when he's flying, but apparently there's more than one reason for that.

Nomination for post of the year...

Z dweller

Stoo said:
A pile of fabricated & delusional 'facts'.
Yep, that's what this thread seems to have morphed into, sadly.
Stoo said:
Then u got things here about HARry doing 5 cause hes a silver fox……..tough as nail best shape of his life yeah he made a contract i know and its true……..deffinetly means more inDY movies you cant put this bloke down hes a real jack the lad
That's a great impression, down to the misspelling and juvenile tone. :sick:

Well done, matey! :p

It's do or die time. Disney need wake the f up!! And realize how capable old Harry still is. Makes me sick they want to through him aside due to age.