James Bond : Everything or Nothing

indy148

This new game for the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube rocks!!!
It has many similarities to Emperor's tomb, including the graphics, controls, and sound effects. I think it's even better than Goldeneye!!! When I first played it, I thought that maybe EA got the idea to do Bond in 3rd person from ET, and I may be right. WOW

Tennessee R

Well, someone was allowed to have 1 (one) Bond thread in the Films forum, Shipwreck may be merciful and let them have 1 thread in the Games forum.

But, anyway, I also have that Game.
I got an Xbox just for that game. I have never had a console, only Windows PC, but, they didn't come out with Everything or Nothing for PC, so, I got a Xbox for that reason.
I had gotten Nightfire for PC, and, it was fairly well done, and the multiplayer was, in my opinion, pretty good on Nightfire.
But, 00Kevin said Goldeneye is good. Do they have that for Xbox?
What other Bond games do they have for Xbox, and what is your order of best to worst?

Everything or Nothing is similar to Emperor's Tomb.
It has an auto-aim. You can hug corners while preparing to shoot. But, there is no jumping in EoN, very different from ET.

:eek:

Everything or Nothing better than Goldeneye? Goldeneye is a classic now, you can't beat Rareware's perfection!

Oh well... I'll have to play it soon.

Lon

From the previews and commercials I've seen, Everything or Nothing has raised the bar on video games. Man that game just looks cool! If there is another Indiana Jones game they should take a hint from the makers of 007 and try to get actors from the Indy films to participate and treat the game like an actual movie.

Strider

No, he's somthing else altogether. I hate the Bond vs. Indy argument so I'll simply say: I like them evenly. And thats no lie.

Goodsport

Strider said:
No, he's somthing else altogether. I hate the Bond vs. Indy argument so I'll simply say: I like them evenly. And thats no lie.

Bond vs. Indy? Ask Sean Connery which one he likes better... ;)

-G

I

Indy_Jones88

the only bad thing bout everything or nothing is the hand to hand combat. It is kind of jerky and isn't anything compared to emperors tombs' hand to hand combat.

This is only an opinion

Katarn07

I love this game! One of my all time favorites :D

While the hand to hand isn't as good as ET's, the vehicles and even the third person gun fights make up for it. It's an awesome Bond story and has awesome cinematics. This should have been the movie rather than Die Another Day!

With all that said I must admit I never beat it. I'm stuck on the level where you have to kill Jaws on that elevator. That blasted flamethrower gets me every time right around the time I get his health 3/4 down :(

I

Indy_Jones88

try going to www.cheatcodes.com and they might have a walkthrougn to help u. if they dont do a search for everything or nothing walkthrough, it might tell u the 1 thing u need to now to beat jaws

Tennessee R

Indy_Jones88 said:
the only bad thing bout everything or nothing is the hand to hand combat. It is kind of jerky and isn't anything compared to emperors tombs' hand to hand combat.

This is only an opinion

I agree with IJ 88.

00Kevin

Indyfan
as the local bond expert, and local bond games expert, I can say that EoN is not as good as goldeneye. The Game was great....but it was merely the extras that made it great...bringing on the stars, an actual bond writer, the composer of '24'..references, homages....but looking past all of that (and the things that were effected by them) the game is merely an OK game

and I have to say that the multiplayer was the worst I have ever played :( It shocks me that EA didn't concentrate on the multiplayer more.....Goldeneye is one of the greatest games ever and the multiplayer is better then the 1P game (slightly, that's argueable) the extras are the best part of the game, but that's about it....a weak multiplayer kills this one in my mind

and I agree that the IJ:ET melee combat was much better

Redwall

IMO, Gamespot got it right when they said EoN is the "best Bond game yet". Yes, Goldeneye was a better game, but it certainly wasn't very much like James Bond. If you're looking for Goldeneye action, wait for Goldeneye 2 (as I am eagerly awaiting), which looks to be one of the most original Bond games yet. (considering you play a Bond villain!)

Katarn07

Redwall said:
IMO, Gamespot got it right when they said EoN is the "best Bond game yet". Yes, Goldeneye was a better game, but it certainly wasn't very much like James Bond.

Agreed. Running around non-stop shooting things is not James Bond.... You were forced to take a different approach in EoN (well, no you weren't, it just made things a helluva lot harder if you didn't use stealth in some areas).

Goldeneye's MP is better in terms of free for all, but Co-Op in EoN is mighty cool. I don't think it's for XBOX Live, sadly. Still, playing split screen with a friend is still neat.

gavinpape

I got Everything Or Nothing on the XBox the day it was released here in the UK... I spent the entire day on it and completed it in the same day.... remind me never to play agame al lthe way through on the easy setting again... did kinda spoil it finishing it in the 1 day but it's an excellent game!