James Bond : Everything or Nothing

Redwall

Yeah, I completed it in one day as well on Agent difficulty..I have to say that "Everything or Nothing" (the last level) was VERY tough though... I think I read somewhere there are like 80 guys in the large warehouse room. Better than some games I've played, where the last level is pathetically easy. (*cough*Halo*cough*)

gavinpape

A lot of the missions took me a few go's.. I remember the free falling mission being very difficult at first for some reason it took me loads of attempts.. it's not as difficult now when i reply em though...
Thats one of my favourite missions though.. very original and VERY bond... love the motorbike levels aswell.. :D

I

Indy's_main_man

I got everything oy through with the short little movie sequences. I returned it to get a new one. The new one had the same problem.

00Kevin

Indyfan
you see, that's why I always play the hardest difficulty, after you have played alot of games, nothing is a challenge.

I've played the game on 00Agent mode all the way and I still havn't finished

(ok, that's because I havn't played it since the raven went down... :D)

same thing :D

and I don't think that Goldeneye was 'non-bond'......if anything it was 'non-cheesy-bond'

naw, EoN will never match Goldeneye.....

Strider

I played it in a store for a little bit, it's a great game! It's nice seeing Bond in 3rd person for a change.