We need a Moderator Day!

Pale Horse

Staff member
It certainly is a learning experience. One I chose with much consideration. I look at it as a way to give back to Gilles, for providing all of us Jones fans a forum with which to talk about Indy. Mistakes will be made, to be sure, but they were made before.

I just didn't want to be a passing participant, when the opportunity to serve came knocking on my door.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
Now, I find this a great idea, but will agree on it in only under certain circumstances:

<i>There will be an "Ex-Moderator Day" (or "Moderator Memorial Day") too.</i>
Oh goody! I'll get to celebrate both Mod Day and Ex-Mod Day, since I have been both! (for those who are "old" enough to remember said events.

Tennessee R

I think I remember one side of the said event.
Were'nt you
"reinstated at your former rank, with no loss of pay or benefits" (The revenge of the Pink Panther) :)
about the time Finn became an ex-mod?

Finn

Staff member
And here go the conspiracy theorists again... what then if we changed jobs, Aaron moved back to the mod room and me to his not-mod-but-still-an-useful-advisor office? ;)

BTW, I think this office I have now is slightly bigger in space than the previous one I had. :p

VP

Moderator Emeritus
No! Not next monday! I'll be in Belgium then. And every fellow Finn is having a terrible hangover after the Midsummer.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
That depends. Probably not. I don't know where he lives. I'm going to Antwerp and from there to Luxembourg. On bicycle.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Since one of the Moderators will be on a bike instead of online during the day set aside to celebrate the so-named Moderator Day, I am proposing an amendment to the the bill stating the following:

On June 23, 2004 TheRaider.Net's The Raven staff and members herby declare that the day known as Moderator Day shall be celebrated on the First Monday of every July, unless the date happens to coincide with another major holiday, in so which it shall be celebrated on the following Monday.

Is this motion seconded?

<small>I've been watching waaaay too much CSPAN</small>

Finn

Staff member
That still doesn't clear the issue some of us might have a hangover on that day...