Indy meets the muppets

I

Indy's_main_man

That seems like a crazy idea....I think i'll write a short story.

I just think that'd make a funny TV special or something.

hmmm...plot: while the muppets are vacationing in argentina some nazis overhear gonzo say "the chicken has flown the coop" which is thier code word. They capture him. The nazis think Gonzo knows the location of the golden idol of infertility and they try to get him to speak. Meanwhile Indiana Jones is searching for the idol too and runs into the rest of the muppets. They recruit him to find gonzo and get the idol. The adventure is filled with zany one liners and clever site gags.

that has lots of holes and makes little sense but it'll be aimed towards my 6 year old brother so he won't mind.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Kermit is hunting for the Golden Gonzo, and they run into Indy somewhere along the way.

Edit: I wasn't clear when I first posted this. I meant that there was already a Muppet Show with the storyline I posted.

Last edited:

Lon

There is an episode of the animated series Muppet Babies where they found themselves in the Temple of Doom. Kermit was Indy and the show incorporated scenes from Temple of Doom into the episode. I'm not sure if it is available on video anywhere but I know it exists. I remember it quite well.

I

Indy's_main_man

I think if they were reintroduced into popculture by some sort of new show or hit movie they'd be just as big. then the demand for such things as muppet babies DVDs would hit.

Indyologist

Lon said:
There is an episode of the animated series Muppet Babies where they found themselves in the Temple of Doom. Kermit was Indy and the show incorporated scenes from Temple of Doom into the episode. I'm not sure if it is available on video anywhere but I know it exists. I remember it quite well.

HEY--- I remember that, too! It was lame, but still kinda cute.

Indyologist

Personally, I'd like to see Marion drink Miss Piggy under the table...

And hey, in the fight scene at the Raven, they could have Sweetums (that huge Muppet) come through the door and tackle Indy instead of that big Sherpa guy!

Canyon

Indiana Jones and the Golden Gonzo of Doom

Thats right folks. The unthinkable has happened!!!!

adventure_kermit.jpg

"In your face, Belloq!"

Last edited: