Who is a Carmen Sandiego fan?

Do you love Carmen Sandiego?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

ACME04

Perhaps I'd made a mistake by that last thread that I'd posted, because I should've thought about all of this thoroughly, before I had you guys jump right in.

I've started this thread to ask one question: who on this message board is, used to be, or probably will be (if there's any chance) a Carmen Sandiego fan?

Who loves the other character who also travels around the world with a fedora, but no whip and gun?:)

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Renderking Fisk said:
Johan would post anything... on any board. "What's your favorate Cheese" might be next.

So what? Let him have some fun.. ;)

Okay.. I admit.. I have a very bad memory? and this is probably going to sound very stupid? but can anybody tell me who Carmen Sandiego is?

Finn

Staff member
You forgot the one last option... "Who the hell is Carmen Sandiego?"

So I'm not a fan. Sorry. Go figure.

<small>Hmm, we Europeans don't seem to know the fellow...</small>

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
yeah I don't know who the hell that guy or girl is.

Renderking Fisk said:
Johan would post anything... on any board. "What's your favorate Cheese" might be next.

Now that question is more interesting then you'd think Ren. In my country there are over 340 types of cheeses. my favorites are:
- Saint Agure
- Saint Félicien
- Saint Marcelin
- Camembert (of course!)
- Roquefort (Papillon de préférence)
What I love when I come to America is that I can only choose between Cheddar, Cheddar and Cheddar (in England to).
:)

Tennessee R

Ayrun said:

Okay.. I admit.. I have a very bad memory? and this is probably going to sound very stupid? but can anybody tell me who Carmen Sandiego is?

I think it used to be a tv show about geography and locations, but I'm not really sure.