Birthday's and starsigns

Canyon

As there have been threads on people's ages, pictures of everyone and a thread asking for people's measurements, I thought it would be fun if I started a thread asking what people's starsigns and birthdays are. ;)

Also, bearing in mind that this is just a bit of fun, do you think that you are anything like your starsign and if so, why?

My birthday is on 12th February, and I am an Aquarian. People under the starsign of Aquarius are supposed to be original, inventive and slightly eccentric and can sometimes appear to be slightly stand offish.

I think that I have a fairly inventive mind but in no way am I stand offish. :)

aries.gif
taurus.gif
gemini.gif
cancer.gif
leo.gif
virgo.gif
libra.gif
scorpio.gif
sagittarius.gif
capricorn.gif
aquarius.gif
pisces.gif

Finn

Staff member
Of course, majority of people here already know my birthday as the 1st of July, so that makes me a Cancer (no pun).

BTW, I don't believe in horoscopes and astrology, the sceptic (and veritist) I am.

<small>Edit: Oops.</small>

Last edited:
S

skywlkrinc

I don't believe in horoscopes or astrology, so I never bothered to find out what my sign is nor do I care.

This is the closest to I sign that I will claim <><

Luke

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Pale Horse said:
My sign has a double meaning, just like my moniker...but this is a family board.

Same here? part from the moniker thing? ;)

And I don't believe in that astrology stuff either.

Onya

Don't worry, I'm getting to looking like a cow. ;) (speedily went from 94 to 125 )

Gemini. I don't really believe in astrology, but for some reason I'm superstitious when it comes to fortune cookies.

Raffey

You don't have to believe in Astrology to read about it. Movies are realistic either and I enjoy watching them. :rolleyes: :p

I'm a Scorpio. Technically, Scorpio-Sagitarius cusp.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Finn said:
Of course, majority of people here already know my birthday as the 1st of June, so that makes me a Cancer (no pun).

BTW, I don't believe in horoscopes and astrology, the sceptic (and veritist) I am.

Your birthday is listed as the First of July???? :confused:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ayrun said:
Same here? part from the moniker thing? ;)

And I don't believe in that astrology stuff either.

Okay Ayrun

You can't throw that out there and not explain yourself...are you listed in the "What do your user names mean?" thread?

Indy Canuck

Capricorn here. and I've even researched to find that I'm a Capricorn II, meaning I'm ruled by the number 3, stubborn, creative, and not willing to give up.

I don't put too much stock in these things, but I do believe there is an influence the universe has, but to make true predictions one has to look back to the time of conception and the state of the planets then, and look at the time of birth as well as the day....the study, to be done properly, is too exhaustive for anyone with a life.

Magda

I'm a Virgo.

Apparently, I'm supposed to be:

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

BUT I'm also:

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

Cancer=The Crab (a.k.a. Finn :p )

Last edited:

Luckylighter

Onya said:
I don't really believe in astrology, but for some reason I'm superstitious when it comes to fortune cookies.

So am I. What's wrong with us? ;)

Anyway, I'm a Leo, and I guess I have that whole creativity thing going. I've heard that I was a good leader when I was a supervisor at Starbucks, but I just used that title to pick up women.