Do you ever dream advantures?

DaFedora

Occasionally, I faintly remember being present at a showdown deal with gangsters and everything seems to go smoothly till somewhere out of the blue someone draws a gun and all hell breaks loose... yet I only dive away and I don't get shot at all. It popped my mind as a faint memory when I saw the movie GunShy recently.

Another dream I vividly remember is some villain (i think it was the Joker) hunting me down my house and I couldn't walk down the stairs though I moved my feet, and I was grabbing onto the bars to hoist myself downwards.

Also, I have the peculiar gift to self-consciously end a nightmare, as if somewhere down deep I know this can't be happening.

Lately I'm dreaming of breaking or unintentionally destroying things (like my sunglasses, or my computer burns out)... luckily all is rather fine and intact when I wake up... em... for now.

ROSLEE

Bjorn Heimdall said:
I dream adventures all the time. It's great fun. Don't remember Indy with me in any of them, though. :eek:

haha funny! I believe we all want adventious in our lives. And that we think of it and dream of it too. I think it keeps us young and happy!:)
I believe all we ladies here at Raven in some point in our lives we have dreamed about Indiana Jones! ;)

-R-

JediIndy

I don't think I have had adventures of me and Indy, but I have had nightmares. I dreamt of Indy and Willie in a bluish dark cave and Indy was running about but Willie was near a pillar with cobwebs all around her and bugs crawling through her body and her eyes were wide with fright. Gross!