IMG_6042.jpg

indy018.jpg

indy017.jpg

indy021.jpg

indy022.jpg

indy024.jpg

indy023.jpg

lao che & sons

Those are great posters. My two favorite movie series and my two favorite movies in those series Indiana Jones and the temple of doom and The empire strikes back!(y)

indyclone25

james2094 said:
Yes the film is there. just need a projector now to play it!!!
yeah i have the old star wars super eight film reels in color and black and white --- i used to have a projector , but as the years went by the bulb burnt out and it cost me 75 bucks to replace and then that one blew out and i decide not to spend the money again now i just have them in my star wars collection:D

Goonie

james2094 said:
Some of my recent aquisitions.
indy017.jpg

This is cool! Reminds me of a Star Wars themed scout camp I went to here in BC. We also had a badge for it.

Today I picked up the Chauchilla Cemetery Battle LEGO set. I was trying to track this one down for awhile now, and finally Walmart had two sets on the shelf.(y)

james2094

Goonie said:
This is cool! Reminds me of a Star Wars themed scout camp I went to here in BC. We also had a badge for it.

Today I picked up the Chauchilla Cemetery Battle LEGO set. I was trying to track this one down for awhile now, and finally Walmart had two sets on the shelf.(y)

I think these badges are Canadian too.

Picked up Young Indy Vol 3 today from The Warehouse (NZ Department Store) Good price too NZD$34.99

james2094

Received this in the post today.Bought off NZ auction site TradeMe. Its called a wheatbag designed to sooth aches and pains. I wouldn't buy one of these normally but thought the comic strip was very cool.

indytrademe.jpg

Barnett College

james2094 said:
Received this in the post today.Bought off NZ auction site TradeMe. Its called a wheatbag designed to sooth aches and pains. I wouldn't buy one of these normally but thought the comic strip was very cool.

indytrademe.jpg

Never seen this one. Cool!!!

Bests
Barnett

james2094 said:

indytrademe.jpg
Looks like a pattern for Bed Sheets/Pillow Cases here in the states...

Almost as cool as the Raiders sleeping bag some a-hole outbid me for on eBay! That was cool! Anyone ever see that/know where it came from?

Montana Smith

james2094 said:
Received this in the post today.Bought off NZ auction site TradeMe. Its called a wheatbag designed to sooth aches and pains.

As used by Indiana Jones after every adventure, no doubt! It's not the age, it's the mileage...

lao che & sons

finally picked up the KOTCS soundtrack for a wopping $5. I'm dissapointed. the other soundtracks were so well put together. In this one the song titles make you have to think 'when was that in the movie' then you hear it and realize what that track was (ie: "the snake pit") plus there's not any of the music from the warehouse escape. My favorite part of the film :rolleyes: . but it will serve well on some of my upcoming Indiana Jones fanfilms:)

Goonie

lao che & sons said:
finally picked up the KOTCS soundtrack for a wopping $5. I'm dissapointed. the other soundtracks were so well put together. In this one the song titles make you have to think 'when was that in the movie' then you hear it and realize what that track was (ie: "the snake pit") plus there's not any of the music from the warehouse escape. My favorite part of the film :rolleyes: . but it will serve well on some of my upcoming Indiana Jones fanfilms:)

Yup, it was the weakest of the soundtracks. And it bugged me John Williams recycled a number of themes from Raiders and Crusade. The only theme that should be repeated is Raiders March. I hate the "lets reuse this theme as a nod to the fans" mentality. I guess John is starting to lose his creativity too.

lao che & sons

Goonie said:
Yup, it was the weakest of the soundtracks. And it bugged me John Williams recycled a number of themes from Raiders and Crusade. The only theme that should be repeated is Raiders March. I hate the "lets reuse this theme as a nod to the fans" mentality. I guess John is starting to lose his creativity too.

yep. He uses the flight from peru from raiders alot. But I'm really loving Irina Spalko's theme:D :hat: