Poll: Which Indy do you think is the best?

Which is the most movie accurate 3 & 3/4 inch action figure representation of Indy?

• 1982 Raiders of the Lost Ark Indy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 1984 Temple of Doom Indy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1987 Star Toys Indy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2001 Disney Indy with Jacket

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 2003 Disney Indy without Jacket

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 2007 Gentle Giant Disney Indy

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

IndySeven

Which action figure representation of Indy do you think is the best?

I think that the best one was the Disney Wave 2 Indy. It was fairly movie accurate and well made. I also liked it because this was the first Indy figure that I got.:)

metalinvader

The original Raiders figure for me.Anybody who grew up in the 80's will tell you that there is something special about vintage figures.He may not be the best,That for me goes to the Gentle Giant fig,But for me when I think of an Indiana Jones action figure,I think of the original!

IndySeven

metalinvader said:
The original Raiders figure for me.Anybody who grew up in the 80's will tell you that there is something special about vintage figures.He may not be the best,That for me goes to the Gentle Giant fig,But for me when I think of an Indiana Jones action figure,I think of the original!

The original is pretty good too. It was the first Indy figure ever, and was well made and was a fairly movie accurate figure for its time.(y)

Billy Ray

Though the vintage Indy holds a special place in my heart, I would have to go with Gentle Giant fig as far as being "the best".