Is this a pointless poll?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Probably

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Rae-deemer

Paden said:
The question is, how is destiny going to arrive? With a polite knock on the door, or like an eighteen-wheeler tearing through your living room? ;)

I'd like to believe it will arrive as a beautiful 1957 corvette convertable, so I can drive it around town and show off to everybody how wonderful my desitiny is. But I know that will never happen. *sigh* :(

Paden

Rae-deemer said:
I'd like to believe it will arrive as a beautiful 1957 corvette convertable, so I can drive it around town and show off to everybody how wonderful my desitiny is. But I know that will never happen. *sigh* :(
Great. If we go with that analogy, mine is going to arrive as a blown out 1980 GMC half-ton pickup that a couple of rednecks are going to leave sitting up on blocks in my front yard. :)

Rae-deemer

Paden said:
Great. If we go with that analogy, mine is going to arrive as a blown out 1980 GMC half-ton pickup that a couple of rednecks are going to leave sitting up on blocks in my front yard. :)

Lol, that pretty funny. I'm going to have to remember that for those "crappy I just want to scream" days. :p

KDuncan

Paden said:

Mine will probably just be a large hole where a bomb fell on the car...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Be careful, if you all start talking about the same thing, you will be off topic.... and the thread will be closed. :p

Paden

temple of john said:
Did anyone get to see the football game last night? The Eagles suck and McNabb sucks and damn it how did we lose to those stiffs?
Yeah, how 'bout them Falcons? ;)

Say, anyone here like Japanese food? There's a japanese steakhouse that just opened up a few blocks from where I live, and I've been craving some shrimp tempura.

IndyBuff

temple of john said:
Did anyone get to see the football game last night? The Eagles suck and McNabb sucks and damn it how did we lose to those stiffs?

That's not nearly as bad as the Packers losing their first game to Detroit. The Packers stink at the moment and they've done nothing to improve their defense. Oh well, they're still my favorite team. :)

In other news, I saw one of my favorite MASH episodes last night where everyone has to bunk together to conserve energy.

"This will be a true test of my leadshipmanship."-Col. Henry Blake :p