Halloween Costumes

KiKi Kat

Largefw5012.jpg

Here is the costume I decided on(Evil Fairy). I'll probably wear some different shoes and accessories but I thought it was cool.
What is everyone else gonna dress up like?

Deckard

God, I love halloween because of costumes like that. :p

Too early for pictures but I have my Ghostbusters gear ready.

Hawkeye

Being a massive KISS fan, and since KISS just released their new album Sonic Boom, I'm going as Gene Simmons, complete with Destroyer-era costume, officially licensed wig and blood packets.

KiKi Kat

Everyone's gonna have to post some costume pics of their selves. I'm gonna have to dress up for work on Friday, so I'll put some up Friday night.

Hawkeye

ROB98374 said:
What? No one is dressing up like Indy?
I will, if my jacket arrives in time.

My roommate is. I would, but this is the first new KISS album in 11 years! I have to celebrate!

ROB98374

Hawkeye said:
My roommate is. I would, but this is the first new KISS album in 11 years! I have to celebrate!

Never really was a big KISS fan, but I loved the movie "Detroit Rock City". Post some pic's afterwards. Although, you realize you will be wearing heels and make-up!

Hawkeye

ROB98374 said:
Never really was a big KISS fan, but I loved the movie "Detroit Rock City". Post some pic's afterwards. Although, you realize you will be wearing heels and make-up!

Oh I know. It'll be practice for when I start my KISS tribute band.

indy34

I would go as Indy but I have been commanded not to by the host of the party:( But I might go as a samurai instead since I now have a katana and hakama.(y)

Robyn

KiKi Kat said:
Largefw5012.jpg

Here is the costume I decided on(Evil Fairy). I'll probably wear some different shoes and accessories but I thought it was cool.
What is everyone else gonna dress up like?

Cool choice Kiki! Might not show up that well at night if you plan on taking the kids trick or treating, but it's cool though ;)

I still haven't found a good costume yet...lol

kongisking

ROB98374 said:
What? No one is dressing up like Indy?
I will, if my jacket arrives in time.

I'm appalled that all of you aren't dressing as our favorite archeologist. Isn't this a frickin' Indy fan site?!? Shame on thou! :p

Trennas

I'm actually going as a makeshift and completely inaccurate Indiana Jones and my girlfriend will go as Lara Croft XD I'll be sure to take pics XD

QBComics

I was planning not to go as Indy again, but I can't make a good custom Ghostbusters costume or find a good one that suits me well. So Indy it is.

KiKi Kat

Robyn said:
Cool choice Kiki! Might not show up that well at night if you plan on taking the kids trick or treating, but it's cool though ;)

I still haven't found a good costume yet...lol

Well I have to wear it to work Friday thats basically why I'm gettin it to begin with..lol..Plus my hubby can't wait to see me in it..So it's ok if it don't show up.

Have a Raiders makeup artist create your costume!

First, fly to Honolulu...

Halloween Makeup–For Hire!

Halloween is upon us once again. Many will be grabbing plastic masks off the shelf at Wal-Mart, but there’s a better option. Every October, Mystic Eye in Kaimuki brings in professional makeup artists to transform customers into whatever they desire, using high-quality makeup, costumes and even prosthetics. “People come to us to win costume contests,” says Bryan Furer, a makeup artist who has worked on the sets of such movies as Raiders of the Lost Ark and Godzilla. “We’ve done Avatar costumes. One year we made someone up as Mystique from X-Men, which took three hours.”

Intensive, full-body costumes can cost more than $500, but you can get simple face-painting and smaller special effects done for as little as $40. If you’re interested in going under the brush, call Mystic Eye sooner rather than later. By the end of the month, Furer says, his team of artists are working almost ’round-the-clock. 1126 12th Ave. #204, 732-8870.

kongisking

This year, I'm breaking my code, and handing out sweets as Heath Ledger's Joker. Yeah, yeah, may the snickers of "God, kong is such a dweeb" begin...