While waiting for Indy 4, who do you think live out a life of real adventurer?

Paden

A couple of women featured on National Geographic's Emerging Explorers fit the bill.

Constanza Ceruti, a professor in Argentina, specializes in archaeological research in high-altitude locations. A skilled mountaineer, she climbs to remote moutain locations and remains there for extended periods, performing archaeological excavations and research. She's been responsible for uncovering Inca ceremonial sites in the Andean mountains.

Kira Salak, a writer, has travelled to a number of remote areas of the world alone. She's the first person to kayak alone down the length of West Africa's Niger River. She's also cycled across Alaska and taversed Papua, New Guinea. Her passion seems to be shedding light on situations of violence or human rights violations that much of the rest of the world is unaware of, due to the remote locations in which some of the events occur.

jjkrogs

Me!

I've sailed the streets of Venice, touched the Rosetta stone, walked the steps of the 'lost city' of Knossos, viewed the wonders of Tut's tomb, and saw the Dead Sea scrolls with my own eyes. Among other things.

All this stuff probably wouldn't have interested me had I not grown up with Indy's movies...

There's a little Jones in all of us, I think. :whip:

Last edited: