12" Professor Henry Jones, Sr. figure

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
I think it's awesome? :)
But why in earth would you want to sell it?

(explanation; I came across it 2 days ago, on ebay)

markpoon

Hi, glad you guys like my 12" Professor Henry Jones. I'm not mass producing them since each one takes a long time to make but I'll be occasionally listing a few on eBay in the coming months. Thanks!

Rgds,
Mark, Singapore

markpoon

I'm really glad you guys like my work. It took me a long time to track down all the materials to make Professor Henry Jones but I'm happy with the result & all the positive feedback I received from collectors all over the world. I will post detail pictures of the briefcase, umbrella, stand & a close-up picture of Professor Jones' face on my webshot page very soon!

Rgds,
Mark, Singapore

Canyon

Wow, Mark. What a great way to introduce yourself! :)

I love your figure. It's really stunning! :D

Have you or are you going to be making any more figures from the Indy world?

markpoon

Hi, thanks for all the positive feedback! I've just uploaded close-up shots of Professor Henry Jone's briefcase, umbrella & stand to my webshot page. I have no plans to make other characters from the movies at the moment but may do so when the opportunity arises in the future. Thanks!

Rgds,
Mark, Singapore

HovitosKing

Amazing similarity, excellent attention to detail. Wonderful job, you should be very proud of this piece. Thanks for sharing!

markpoon

Hi, thanks for all the compliment! the Sean Connery head was produced by a H.K toy company some years back but its hard to find right now. I'm now working on a 1:6 manuscript, wooden writing table & chair for Professor Jones & will have some pictures for you guys very soon!

Rgds,
Mark, Singapore