Aloha from Hawaii!

Spriggan Jones

Hey there! I just noticed my account has been activated so I figured I'd introduce myself. My real name is Chris. I'm 20 years old, lived in hawaii most of life. Big fan of the action/adventure genre. Indiana Jones is one of my favorite films characters. Look forward to being to getting to know you folks and disscus anything and everything Indy on these forums! Alrighty then, Happy new year to all! Have a good one!:cool:

No Ticket

Well your in luck, most people here like Indiana Jones too! You should get along with everybody here!

Haha, welcome to the raven! And happy new years! 2008! Year of the Crystal Skull! :dead:

fatima

Hi Chris welcome to the Raven, here's the right place to discuss anything and everything about the greatest adventurer. :whip:

San Holo

What's up Chris, Welcome to the Raven! I love Hawaii, especially the island of Kauai. Have you been to Kipu Falls in Kauai-which island do you hail from?

Spriggan Jones

San Holo said:
What's up Chris, Welcome to the Raven! I love Hawaii, especially the island of Kauai. Have you been to Kipu Falls in Kauai-which island do you hail from?

I live on Oahu. I think I was 8 when I visited Kauai. Wow that was a long time ago! hehe. My family is originally from the Big Island and I've been there quite a few times. It really is a great place. I never want to leave!(y)