Indy 4 on DVD

Bowie Fett

Prepare yourself for a LONG wait. I was told that the DVD will be released during the first week of December...lets hope it stays in theaters for the next several months.

:(

:whip:

Bowie Fett

Shortie said:
WHAT!? It should be in November. Well atleast I'll have Iron Man by then.

I hope they push it up at least a week or two. My source told me that they were "eyeing a November release, however, it may get pushed to the first week of December."

:(

:whip:

Tydirium

RocketSledFight said:
Will KOTCS or other Indy films be released on Blu-Ray? Probably a dumb question but I'm way behind on the whole Bluray thing.

Seeing as how there are HD masters being used by the tv stations to broadcast it in HD. I don't see why not. As we all know ROTLA even has new CGI enhancement in it. So they must be coming to Bluray. It would make sense to cash in on the release of KOTCS to release the other as well.

I'm sure as the end of the year draws closer we'll hear more.

Agent Crab

Raiders of Clay said:
Can someone tell me when Indy 4 is coming out on DVD.

The movie just came out not too long ago in the threaters. I am guessn' it'll come on DVD around the Holidays.

Goonie

Since this was an early summer release, it could be coming out in October. I could see that happening so they could sell more toys throughout November and December.

LostArk

Do you think the 4th movie will be packaged with the original trilogy or will we have to wait for that?

bonoferox

Joblo is usually prety spot on and October sounds like the most likely candidate month. I would imagine a possible standard version then, followed by a special edition (maybe released with the other three?) Blu-Ray in time for Christmas.

The Man

Revenge Of The Sith premiered about the same time of year and was released on DVD at the end of October in Europe.