What would you prefer?????

KOTCS or no Indy 4 ever?

• Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No new Indy 4 ever made. EVER!!!!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Henry W Jones

I see all these complaints about KOTCS. Personally I thought it was good but could have been better, but I see a ton of post filled with hateful things to say. I was just happy to see another Indy flick after all these years.(Though I have a few complaints myself). My question is this. KOTCS or no movie ever after LC?
Just curious ;)

Darth Vile

For what it's worth... but I don't think this poll will have anything objective to offer. I think most of us here (in the cold light of day) would take an inferior sequel to nothing at all (even if simply for a new John Williams soundtrack, seeing Ford again or even just the anticipation/pre release movie momentum). However, that doesn't negate any genuine critique or concerns. So again I'm not sure what this poll will tell us apart from the obvious 'most fans will want more... regardless'.

Goodeknight

Before Crystal Skull came out, when there were rumors that it was horrible, I told my friends, "I hope it's great. But even if it's not, I'd watch any Indy movie as long as Harrison Ford's in the lead role."