ShortRound Vs Mutt

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
who would win in a fight.. grown up Short Round or Mutt Ravenwood --- my money is on Shorty -- its the Aliens VS Predator for Indy fans.

Any takers?

:gun:

Finn

Staff member
Seems likely, but no official intel on that yet, so let's still give it a pinch of salt...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, I think us girls can agree who wins in the looks stakes between these two: MUTT!!!!:D

IndySeven

Mitchellhallock said:
who would win in a fight.. grown up Short Round or Mutt Ravenwood --- my money is on Shorty -- its the Aliens VS Predator for Indy fans.

Any takers?

:gun:

Go Shorty!(y)

Whipper

SHORTY! He can do karate beating up thugees

Ah, but, for all we know, Shorty may have gone Pudgy in the intervening years. He might be too slow and heavy to pull off the spin kick anymore. :D

In which case, he'll just have to throw sand in Mutt's eye and try to maneuver him into a prop.

Niteshade007

Yes, but if West Side Story and Grease taught us anything, it's that tough guys can dance. So, I bet Mutt does a big musical number that really dazzles the audience.

Let's see Shorty do that.

metalinvader

Whipper said:
Ah, but, for all we know, Shorty may have gone Pudgy in the intervening years. He might be too slow and heavy to pull off the spin kick anymore. :D

In which case, he'll just have to throw sand in Mutt's eye and try to maneuver him into a prop.

No,No,No,No,NO! Shorty changed his name to Data and became a Goonie.:D

Kingsley

Niteshade007 said:
Yes, but if West Side Story and Grease taught us anything, it's that tough guys can dance. So, I bet Mutt does a big musical number that really dazzles the audience.

Let's see Shorty do that.
Or maybe Mutt is part of the Biff Tannen gang and goes after Shorty with his friends... ?McFly? Are you listening McFly??

biff2.jpg

Jones_Happens

indyman78 said:
Who would win in a fight. Mutt dosen't get a knife though. Personly Id have to say shortRound will win.:gun:
Short Round's fighting style was similar to the Cemetary Warrior in KOTCS...we all saw how Mutt fared against that guy.

As much as I like Mutt, my money in this one is on Shorty!!

The Man

Are we talking Short Round circa 1935 or whatever age he would be in '57? I can picture Mutt beating up little children, alright. Git.

Quickening

Shortround. He took on a group of fanatics by himself. Because we all know that the Chinese are born with knowledge of the martial arts ¬_¬