A new Hovitos Fertility Idol unlike any other...

DGeraths

Hi there,

My name is Dana Geraths and I work as a museum exhibit designer and professional modeler. I do a fair amount of sculpting and on occasion I market the sculptures.
I am offering casts of my latest work. It is a 1/5 scale Idol figurine and stone pedestal, based on the fertility Idol seen in the first Indiana Jones film.
I sculpted the Idol using my cast of the original prop as a reference and worked hard to capture all the nuances of the full scale item. I designed this with the average computer desk in mind. This is just the thing to place on top of your monitor or work desk! If you would like to see some photos of the set in detail, read more about the Idol and find out how to order one, you can go to a webpage that explains everything at http://home.comcast.net/~greatstuff143/idolauction.htm

Canyon

Hi there Dana! Welcome to The Raven! :D

I have just had a look at your website and I have to say I absolutely love your sculpture and am even thinking of buying one. ;)

Tom Jones

Welcome to the Raven Bar. "Where it doesn?t matter wherever you go Egypt, Peru, Nepal, there?ll always be one of these broken down bars sitting there." (Copyright © 2003 by Tom Jones) :D

Very cleaver, and just in time for the holidays to boot! ;)

I really like it, great job!