I feel horrible

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indifan101 said:
Today was rough even at work and for all of you who bet against me you just lost. My consicense has won the fight and I'm going to be brutally honest about what happened. But as for the brunette I learned some things about her. While I was walking into class today she pulled me aside and asked to talk to me. When she did her eyes stared to well up and she put her hands over her face as her shoulders shook. She couldn't stop apologizing for what had happened on friday appearantly her boy friend recently broke up with her for one of her best friends and it hurt her pretty bad. I didnt know what to say at that point I told her how sorry I was about what happened to her. But as for the affair part I didn't say anything except "look I think your a very good looking girl but right now I'm in a real mess and I think it'd be best if we don't talk to eachother for a while. I'm sorry but your going to have to find a new tutor. She agreed and apologized again. We hugged cause she wanted to and I walked away. For now I'm just thinking about what I'm going to tell my girl friend. And no ass hole remarks ok I feel worse enough as it is.

Well, you handled that part pretty well, I'd say. It must was mostly her, I guess, but still.

Dr Bones

indifan101 said:
For now I'm just thinking about what I'm going to tell my girl friend.

Good luck. I hope it goes as well as it can and that the posts people have put on here have given you food for thought.

indifan101

Well news has been released to her and I must say it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be which was good. But for right now I'm single and she's thinking about what she should do now. I told her how sorry I was and how guilty I felt after I left that night. I must of left a hundred apologies on her email and phone. I am truly sorry and dissapointed in myself for doing what I did and I've stressed upon the re-evaluation of my moral values. I skipped class today and stayed at home thinking to myself about what I did. It's just a suck situation. guys learn from me, don't make this mistake and I'm sure most of the girls on this message board think I'm trash now and so does everyone else probably

Niteshade007

Well, for what it's worth, I think you did the right thing by telling her. You showed her that you respect her enough to be honest with her, as opposed to risking her finding out later...and then you would have REALLY been in trouble.

So, you made a mistake. I don't really believe in true love or anything like that, but I do think that things happen for a reason. It's possible that you two just weren't "meant" (for lack of a better word) to be together. And that's fine. There are lots of people out there for both of you.

Good luck.

Finn

Staff member
indifan101 said:
I must of left a hundred apologies on her email and phone.
I think this was actually a mistake. You should just let her process it in peace. I've pissed off enough women to know that you're most likely just making matters worse.

I mean, you seem awfully apolectic now, try to prove her that you care so and so much, but what good is that if you didn't offer much thought towards her when that siren was onto you? I've no doubts that you feel awfully bad and are genuinely sorry, but to a woman this kind of behavior might reek of despicable hypocrisy.

Another thing is that now that you've got a clean conscience it might be the time to re-evaluate your feelings towards her. I'm not in a position to question anything, but I can speak for myself. You see, now that I look back to some of the relationships I've had (especially in my teens), I've kind of come to notice that I've been in a few more for the sake of having a girlfriend than the girl itself.

And for clarification, while I have managed to keep myself away from this particular sin, I've done few other things I'm not particularly proud of...

|ZiR|

michael20jackson20gif.gif

This thread rules. It's like an addiction; I keep hitting F5. Don't stop, boys.

roundshort

Would Indifan101 pork Michael? That is the question. And would he feel bad about it?

Pale, watch the thread drift!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^ Very funny!

indifan101 said:
.... guys learn from me, don't make this mistake and I'm sure most of the girls on this message board think I'm trash now and so does everyone else probably

Let me just clarify that I don't think you're trash- true be told, you're still young and being young means you make stupid mistakes. Sure, I wouldn't have cheated on someone because that's against my morals, but if I wanted someone else over a theoretical boyfriend, I would break up to take time out to realise what I really want- anyway, my point is yes what you did was wrong, BUT.... you now have realised in a very big way why it was wrong and chances are, if you really are sorry, you'll never do it again. It sounds like you learnt from your mistake and as long as you do your best not to let it happen again, you're not trash.

I think my ex is trash because he still wasn't sorry years later. He didn't see what was so bad. And that's the real difference between you and him.

indifan101

Nurhachi1991 said:
No Indifan101 your not trash and I apologise for making light of the subject earlier that was not right.

Thank you for your apology it's ok I guess some can see a comic relief in it, where I don't know but I recieved a text from her today asking me if I was ok. I said I've been doing a lot of thinking and taking time to just go step by step and working out some problems at class and home. I said to her "I'd do anything to make right what I did wrong." Her response was quiet but she said "I really have to keep thinking" but she didn't say that she was not going to talk to me. She wants to still talk but as for getting back together I can't guarantee anything. I told her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. I think the apology and the sincerity made her feel better. I just wanted her to know how much I care about her and never meant to hurt her. I just want to make things right again but I'm not sure if I can.

adventure_al

indifan101 said:
Thank you for your apology it's ok I guess some can see a comic relief in it, where I don't know but I recieved a text from her today asking me if I was ok. I said I've been doing a lot of thinking and taking time to just go step by step and working out some problems at class and home. I said to her "I'd do anything to make right what I did wrong." Her response was quiet but she said "I really have to keep thinking" but she didn't say that she was not going to talk to me. She wants to still talk but as for getting back together I can't guarantee anything. I told her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. I think the apology and the sincerity made her feel better. I just wanted her to know how much I care about her and never meant to hurt her. I just want to make things right again but I'm not sure if I can.

Heres a story:

Similiar to yourself (but done properly ;) I can look back and laugh now :p )

Best girlfriend I ever had, this girl was awesome. Anyway to cut a long story short I got 'tempted' by this other girl. Made a 'video' with her and it got uploaded to the internet, only for my girlfriend stumbled across it. (what are the chances!?) It is like something straight out american pie!

I know I messed up and that girl was perfect for me.

Obviously I came clean and 'fessed up everything telling her exactally how it was and apologised. She didn't except that and was still bitter about it (who'd have thought? :rolleyes: )

but now I've got over it. Just have to let it go and learn from your mistakes. (don't film it!:p ) :hat:

indifan101

The Storm Has Passed and Things are Coming Back Together

As many of you know I posted a thread about my confession of having an affair with another girl and it causing my single status. Well after much talk and absolute honesty with ourselves my previous girlfriend and I gave a very in depth talk and decided to get back with eachother. She admitted aslo to kissing another guy while she was with me and that honesty that we both gave has developed a new sense of trust between us. We've re written our vows and rules to eachother and for the last three weeks we've gone on great terms. I think we both knew what happened was a mistake and as humans we are tempted and sometimes fall short some of our goals in committment. But I feel so much better and this mistake I made will never happen again. Learn from my mistake fellow raveners and always remember the key to a successfull relationship is always honesty. Never lie and keep secrets from him or her cause in the end it eats you up even worse.

|ZiR|

No, see, the minxy brunette should come back into the picture now, pregnant.

That'd be a good twist.

Also,

Link ?

Last edited: